Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are some oldcels so cringey? (mobilegamemaxxing)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Yesterday I was playing a mobile game and trolling in world chat. It's a game with a relatively small but diverse community -- everyone from teenagers to boomers.

A player who I've talked to only twice previously sends me a long list of private messages. He tells me what he does for a living, how much money he's making, and describes his physical characteristics, telling me that he's an unmarried, single baldcel in his 50s. He seems to be obsessed with anime, so I always pegged him as an Asian teenager -- I didn't expect him to be a failed American normie. He asks if I'm blonde and petite.

See, I'm not sure why he thinks I'm a foid. This is the first time that anyone online, in a game or on a forum, has ever assumed that I'm a foid. I mean, I took my IGN from the nickname of a U.S. Navy task force in WW2, so I thought it would be apparent that I'm a nerdy bloke.

Anyways, I didn't want to tell him that I'm a 19-year-old ricecel who is every bit as incel as he is, so I just ignored him after that. I can't wrap my head around this, though. Part of me feels bad for him. How can someone be so fucking desperate and low inhib that they're going to message random people in a mobile game hoping that one of them is a teenage blonde Stacy who is into fat, balding oldcels? Anyways, I hope he gets the help he needs (e.g. a trip to Bangkok or Amsterdam).

Yesterday I was playing a mobile game and trolling in world chat. It's a game with a relatively small but diverse community -- everyone from teenagers to boomers.

A player who I've talked to only twice previously sends me a long list of private messages. He tells me what he does for a living, how much money he's making, and describes his physical characteristics, telling me that he's an unmarried, single baldcel in his 50s. He seems to be obsessed with anime, so I always pegged him as an Asian teenager -- I didn't expect him to be a failed American normie. He asks if I'm blonde and petite.

See, I'm not sure why he thinks I'm a foid. This is the first time that anyone online, in a game or on a forum, has ever assumed that I'm a foid. I mean, I took my IGN from the nickname of a U.S. Navy task force in WW2, so I thought it would be apparent that I'm a nerdy bloke.

Anyways, I didn't want to tell him that I'm a 19-year-old ricecel who is every bit as incel as he is, so I just ignored him after that. I can't wrap my head around this, though. Part of me feels bad for him. How can someone be so fucking desperate and low inhib that they're going to message random people in a mobile game hoping that one of them is a teenage blonde Stacy who is into fat, balding oldcels? Anyways, I hope he gets the help he needs (e.g. a trip to Bangkok or Amsterdam).

Delusional as fuck too. Even if you were a foid you'd constantly be getting offers for sex and therefore wouldn't fuck this oldcel

Its just not natural to be an incel for that long, I am not surprised his brain has deteriorated to that degree, this is one of the cases where roping might be the better option.

Let old dogs cope, tbh.

@FrustratedWhiteMale

Its just not natural to be an incel for that long, I am not surprised his brain has deteriorated to that degree, this is one of the cases where roping might be the better option.
He might not be incel. He might be divorced or have a few adult kids or something. Maybe he's just too past his prime (because men can hit the wall too) and can't get dates anymore because wrinkles.

Let's face it, if boomers were in today's world, I bet 95% of them would be incels and also losers (given the increase in competition)

There's a reason I don't take my advice from people who lived on easy difficulty

There's a reason I don't take my advice from people who lived on easy difficulty
This, incels should never listen to anyone with better genetics or other priviliges.

Coz void inside year after year. They need assurance that they still exist and mean somethimg whereas they are dead men.

This is one thing they got insanely accurately in the movie Ready Player One. The way the protagonist falls in love with the one female online gamer, despite never seeing her, and automatically fantasizes they would be sort of cute, and eccentric like how it played out in the movie.

Everyone knows 99% of women hate video games, and the few that do are fat and have a harem of male nerds giving them free money.

I can totally relate to this trope in my teens, falling desperately in love with the rare females that braved into male hobbies, back when SJWs weren't a thing. And especially fantasizing that they would be the perfect soulmate, in spite of aloof interaction (if any).

In Tony Hawk Pro Skater back in the day, there was some lesbian chick, Elyssa Steamer. Yeah, she was a fucking joke to the Chads, and normie playing/skating, but me, and EVERY incel into skating, we all ROMANTICALLY LOVED that bitch. Sometimes when I was alone, I would pick her character, and hug my small TV as she was skating. It wasn't a thing where we just wanted a fuck, we wanted her to be our eternal girlfriend.

Last edited:

You should have stacyfished him and multiple other dudes then post it here as proof that Stacy mogs even gigachad when it comes to status. :)

He might not be incel. He might be divorced or have a few adult kids or something. Maybe he's just too past his prime (because men can hit the wall too) and can't get dates anymore because wrinkles.

he says he didn't have any
Delusional as fuck too. Even if you were a foid you'd constantly be getting offers for sex and therefore wouldn't fuck this oldcel

makes sense
This is one thing they got insanely accurately in the movie Ready Player One. The way the protagonist falls in love with the one female online gamer, despite never seeing her, and automatically fantasizes they would be sort of cute, and eccentric like how it played out in the movie.

Everyone knows 99% of women hate video games, and the few that do are fat and have a harem of male nerds giving them free money.

Is it a good movie?
You should have stacyfished him and multiple other dudes then post it here as proof that Stacy mogs even gigachad when it comes to status. :)

that would be mean :(

poor oldcel

Bring him to this forum to cope with us

That's just sad. The start of year by a sad post.

Hope he gets what he needs by a trip to Thailand or whatever SEA countries with sex tourism.

Most people who online game are a bit fucked up.

That being said, most of the regulars I game with have girlfriends or wives, and it pisses me off lol. I'll be talking to someone, thinking I'm above them, and they're weird, autistic, junkie gamers, then they'll drop a "sorry, my girlfriend was doing x" after missing a turn.

Most people who online game are a bit fucked up.

That being said, most of the regulars I game with have girlfriends or wives, and it pisses me off lol. I'll be talking to someone, thinking I'm above them, and they're weird, autistic, junkie gamers, then they'll drop a "sorry, my girlfriend was doing x" after missing a turn.

unrelated but your pfp is giving me fucking nightmares. Looks like fucking jeff the killer.

This happens a lot, some of my gaming buddies happen to be parents. Just as I'm about to start a match, sometimes they'll say, "sorry guys my kid's crying" and disconnect.

Then I get depressed because I realize I'll never feel as satisfied or fulfilled as they are, as far as life goes.

Old men are lonely as fuck on average . Every time I send my father a message on the phone he sees it and replies immediately no matter what time it is.

When I walk on the streets, I noticed that old men keep eye contact. They're just so eager for human interaction, no matter from who. Meanwhile, all fertile women either completely ignore me or look at me for one millisecond and then avert their gazes for good.

When you take a cab/uber and the driver is an old man, he always wants to talk as well.

I can't judge them tbh. That's probably me in 20 years if I don't die before that.

Low-inhib and socially retarded/awkward oldcel.

I can't judge them tbh. That's probably me in 20 years if I don't die before that.

just curious, are you in your 30s? i had the impression you were a bit younger