Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are some obese women obsessed with age, but don't think about their weight?

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
I was at work, and I heard 3 clinically obese women talk about how old they were getting. They were all pretty young, in their late 20s and were nervous about turning 30.

I was wondering, why are they concerned with their age (something they cannot control) but don't care about their weight? a 40-year-old slim woman is WAY better looking than an obese 20 year old.

Last edited:
Exactly. I know a fat foid at work who's gotten a fuck ton of surgeries but hasn't once thought to simply lose weight

Exactly. I know a fat foid at work who's gotten a fuck ton of surgeries but hasn't once thought to simply lose weight
JFL what kind of surgery?

There is an obese Hispanic woman at work who got Botox and some other surgeries (can't remember the same) and works 2 jobs to pay for it. Don't know why she does not just lose weight.

There is an obese Hispanic woman at work who got Botox and some other surgeries (can't remember the same) and works 2 jobs to pay for it. Don't know why she does not just lose weight.
Yeah I just don't understand the thought process

1723391270207v

Yeah I just don't understand the thought process
The fact that clinically obese women are getting plastic surgery and multiple Botox injections proves that a lot of doctors just want $$$ and don't care for the patient. Why not just be honest and tell them to lose weight at least the point of not being clinically obese before getting these expensive and painful surgeries?

The fact that clinically obese women are getting plastic surgery and multiple Botox injections proves that a lot of doctors just want $$$ and don't care for the patient. Why not just be honest and tell them to lose weight at least the point of not being clinically obese before getting these expensive and painful surgeries?
Jfl imagine. The landwhale would try and get the doctor fired