Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are software / silicon valley people so infuriating to be around?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Imagine redditor cucks online. Now imagine them IRL. That's what its like. They are also very passive aggressive and most are probably incels in hiding.

I've noticed soycucks are the most passive aggressive pussies in existence, must be all the estrogen in their mantits

Imagine redditor cucks online. Now imagine them IRL. That's what its like. They are also very passive aggressive and most are probably incels in hiding.
do you work for a big tech company? is it true that leftist affirmative action initiatives to hire incompetent foids ruin companies?

A truly good person will not become corrupted by power. A truly evil person will always become corrupted by power. These people have "power" in the sense of their income, ie: economic power. You will find the evil people who end up in this situation become obnoxious classist corrupt fuckers.

Video related

Because you're a low-t, low-IQ faggot who knows they're your overlords now.

They think they're special, they think they're above the peons, when they're bobbleheads sucking on the exhaust pipe of normie culture more than any stereotypical Becky.

I work in software, and it's insufferable.

Evverything is gay as fuck

it is possible that a lot of them are inceltier looking and that is why they seem annoying and all that shit to other people

Its because they're insecure & fragile. Kick their asses.

I've noticed soycucks are the most passive aggressive pussies in existence, must be all the estrogen in their mantits
what a surprise tbh

They think they're special, they think they're above the peons, when they're bobbleheads sucking on the exhaust pipe of normie culture more than any stereotypical Becky.

I work in software, and it's insufferable.
do you work for a big tech company? is it true that leftist affirmative action initiatives to hire incompetent foids ruin companies?

what a surprise tbh
These cucks legitimately think they're chads too, their passive aggressiveness is just a way for them to bitch at other men while still avoiding a fight

Because their attitudes don’t match their faces/bodies. Why is Ted Cruz so loathed or Shkreli? Because they act tough but look like play dough.

I was forced to hire 2 useless foids. I put them to do administrative stuff.
No politics in my place. I had one fat colored hair cunt starting spreading sjw shit. I got rid of her in the first layoffs round.

I was forced to hire 2 useless foids. I put them to do administrative stuff.

No politics in my place. I had one fat colored hair cunt starting spreading sjw shit. I got rid of her in the first layoffs round.
hahahah genius

California is worst place on earth, cultural capital of north america