Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Are Socials for 50's & Up So Expensive?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
They have meet ups and speed dating for 50's and 60's.
Only problem: they cost $40+
Ok, so the problem isn't the money; it's when I get there, nobody will talk to me.
I wouldn't mind spending that money if I knew I had a chance.
There are more women there, but they want men who are better looking then me and had decent jobs.
They are willing to accept men with grown children. Presumably these women have grown children as well.

Like all post wall roasties, oldfoids seek betabuxxers. If you can't cut it monetarily it's over for you. Also they probably assume there's something wrong with you if you don't have kids.

Don't get down about it, it's not worth chasing women 50+ anyway. How many are you seriously attracted to at 50 and above?

Don't get down about it, it's not worth chasing women 50+ anyway. How many are you seriously attracted to at 50 and above?
None. I was settling.
Like all post wall roasties, oldfoids seek betabuxxers. If you can't cut it monetarily it's over for you. Also they probably assume there's something wrong with you if you don't have kids.
That's the feeling I got at last night's event. Especially the not having kids part.

I honestly don’t know

Yup, the older you get the more money matters. And the older you get while remaining incel and alone the harder it is to relate to people in general.

Yup, the older you get the more money matters. And the older you get while remaining incel and alone the harder it is to relate to people in general.
Which is why a lot these teencels need to shut their privileged traps sometimes.

honestly, super relatable

They know this group people are mostly well to do and have cash they do not kno what to do with.
And if Im 50+, Idk if I can see myself even 1% romantically/sexually attracted to a 50+ foid stranger tbh.

Last edited:
Move to florida. You'll be drowning in granny punani

It probably is so expensive because some fucker thought "theyre old they dont understand the internet".

They think you're loaded.
You're supposed to have plenty of money as you evoluted in the golden age.

They have meet ups and speed dating for 50's and 60's.
Only problem: they cost $40+
Ok, so the problem isn't the money; it's when I get there, nobody will talk to me.
There are more women there, but they want men who are better looking then me and had decent jobs.
They are willing to accept men with grown children. Presumably these women have grown children as well.
They assume when you're that age that you have a successful career behind you and loads of money.

Imagine paying money just to have the opportunity to talk to a foid JFL

not big surprise

what a waste of money tbh

Your doll > granny puss

Foids never lower their standards despite being a beater with 300k miles on it, still asking for MSRP.

We should talk about this on Looksmax. I'd like to hear about your process in more detail.

They want a wealthy old man to leech off of