Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are so many women overweight?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Looks is all that matters if you’re a female. Why the fuck wouldn’t you make sure you manage one of the easiest things when it comes to looksmaxxing, specifically staying slim? They spend thousands of dollars on clothes and makeup but staying slim apparently is a no-go.

Last edited:
women lack self control

because losing weight for looks is fatphobic sweaty :soy:

and they're actually just fat lazy cunts

Because they can.

They also straight up dye their hair some disgusting color and riddle their skin with tattoos and they can still get laid easily and employers just look past it.

Foids are so goddamn privileged they need to be guillotined

you can't imagine the anger I feel when I see these fat women, they are the picture of everything that went wrong in society

Standards have dropped

They have no reason not to be overweight since their value and life quality remain the same

Women don't have to work out in order to get sex, that's just how easy it is for them

Because it doesn't matter, they will still get someone

Us men needs to seize the ressources and improve ourselves to succeed. Foids don’t need to do jack shit they just move in and take what we built, they don’t need to be physically capable of anything they can be morbidly obese and find an ugly mofo to impregnate them.

I don't understand this either, foids spend SO MUCH TIME choosing the perfect clothes, make up etc, but then the most basic and important thing they totally ignore,:feelstastyman:.

Women are told their entire lives that they are basically God's gift to mankind, that they're great, they're awesome, and that their bodies are perfect and that they should never feel bad or accept criticism about their bodies. So when they inevitably gain weight because they don't manage their diets, they do not feel driven to get things under control, instead they double down. When the depression caused by overweight sets in, they cope by eating.

At least, that is the only explanation I can come up with.

They don't have to try anymore.