Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are so many white men like this?

Anyway. This dude was clearly a cuck. I hate these people and not only is it cringe, its also racist towards black people (bestializing them) and white people alike, but mostly black people. I also have black friends and every time someone makes these kinds of jokes these people die to me in my mind. Im scared of introducing my black friends to some people because i know they dont humanize black people.

:feelskek:

Imaigne calling other people cucks while youre dating a black girl because no white girl wants you

Imaigne calling other people cucks while youre dating a black girl because no white girl wants you
honestly who the fuck cares, as long as you stick your pp inside her and she cooks for you it's all fine

honestly who the fuck cares, as long as you stick your pp inside her and she cooks for you it's all fine

I really dont if he keeps his mouth shut about it, but when hes talking as if hes somehow better than those cucks when hes just running JBW he deserves to be laughed at

I really dont if he keeps his mouth shut about it, but when hes talking as if hes somehow better than those cucks when hes just running JBW he deserves to be laughed at
cucks deserve to be shamed at every round

If he's attractive eggnog to get a black girls he's attractive enough to get a white one, is a white girl better than a black one ?

Yes, white girls are worth more than ethnic girls

If he's attractive eggnog to get a black girls he's attractive enough to get a white one, is a white girl better than a black one ?
A white foid has a higher smv that a black foid. I admit both have high smvs because they have holes but white foids have more

tyrones are at the top of the SMV pyramid

I've seen legit Chads go after hot black chicks. It's like they get bored or can't cope with the dogfuckery of white chicks. Remember Brad Pitt cucked Mike Tyson.

Aren't you ethnic too ?

I am

Im just saying what the facts are though

Light features are more angelic and feminine, thus all other factors equal guys will almost always choose a white girl over ethnic girls

I've seen legit Chads go after hot black chicks. It's like they get bored or can't cope with the dogfuckery of white chicks. Remember Brad Pitt cucked Mike Tyson.
:feelskek: Ded srs? Did mike tysons rape him or something jfl

:feelskek: Ded srs? Did mike tysons rape him or something jfl
Nah, that's why I think his rape charge was bullshit. If Tyson would commit a crime it would be on Brad Pitt

White foids in general have higher SMV than any other demographic on the planet, it's that simple