Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are so many men still bluepilled?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
To many of us incels, the blackpill is obvious. And we look back at our lives and feel stupid for ever not seeing it as the self-evident truth.

But clearly this isn't the case for most men. They get duped over and over. Even many on these forums seem to lapse back into bluepill territory with regularity, saying things like, "I just want a foid that will love me for who I am," for example.

Why is this?

And when will men finallly just accept the truth about foids; namely that, because of hypergamy, they're incapable of loving any man except The One True Almighty GigaChad:

68be9141

Last edited:
Because you believe in the blue pill by default. They ignore the blackpills in life because they're told by the media that that is how they should think. They wouldn't consider us because we're "toxic" and "terrorists". Thought crime is very close to being real...

Full acceptance = rope

Having some hope fights against that. Rope = zero chance for fulfillment, but hope is a numbers game where you maybe beat the odds one day. :feelsbadman:

the soy in the water

Even many on these forums seem to lapse back into blue pill territory with regularity, saying things like, "I just want a foid that will love me for who I am," for example.
Wanting something doesn't mean that I believe it exists. I do want a foid like this, but I also recognize that it's impossible and my brain is torturing me. Then I learned to mitigate these needs myself.

Tbh I wish a foid would help me by just letting me cuddle with her, I'd be pretty happy with that. But of course, none will even do this.

Full acceptance = rope

Having some hope fights against that. Rope = zero chance for fulfillment, but hope is a numbers game where you maybe beat the odds one day. :feelsbadman:

take a certain type of person to realize that they've aged out of young love and no matter how much they self improve or make money, they'll still be alone

and yet still be motivated and not rope

take a certain type of person to realize that they've aged out of young love and no matter how much they self improve or make money, they'll still be alone

this is brutal, but true

let them dwell in ignorance

this is brutal, but true

all those hours you spend at the gym, in school, working hard, going out with male friends (if you had any) and just busting your ass

and your reward is either betabux a 35 year old used up foid who hates you, or jerk off alone

that shit is gonna break most men. it broke me

all those hours you spend at the gym, in school, working hard, going out with male friends (if you had any) and just busting your ass

and your reward is either betabux a 35 year old used up foid who hates you, or jerk off alone

that shit is gonna break most men. it broke me
yeah I'm kind of coming to terms with it. All we can do is cope until the end.

The blackpill is too hard to swallow.

Masochistic person I guess :feelscry:

Because you believe in the blue pill by default. They ignore the blackpills in life because they're told by the media that that is how they should think. They wouldn't consider us because we're "toxic" and "terrorists". Thought crime is very close to being real...

Because they are coping so hard. Everyone know blackpill deep down but cucks deny it

Because there would be a lot more hERoes

quantum iq , this and nothign else , this cicle will continue till humanity either goes extinct or we invent a new stimulus making sex possible without the need for foids or any other human

They have the wool pulled over their eyes. They are gullible with bad critical thinking.

because they are being brainwashed

For the same reason incels delude themselves saying that they are not in the "suicidal phase" anymore.

ppl are fucking idiots bro, ive always been blackpilled, i just didnt know the word for it yet before finding out about incel community

The power of a foids genitalia