Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are so many men afraid to put their mouth on our genitals?

Cuz some other guys semen is in there

cuz u never know whats lurking down there :feelsugh:

Women love to frame and twist things. Could it be because vulvas tend to have a lot of bacteria which affects the way you smell and taste?

This is like one of those "real men don't care if they are the child's father or not" type of bullshit.

Note the lack of detail and vagueness. This is probably not a real problem, but she’s stating it like it is, without even indicating that she’s experienced this. Typical leftist.

You could always ask me

lol, foids problems - like who cares

I thought OP had altered the title of the original Reddit post. Nope.

Because it stinks probably.

You are not entitled to a mouth on your genitals.

You can get throat cancer from licking their nasty smelly holes

*Admits she's extremely enthusiastic about getting dicked in her holes*

"Is it because it's dirty?" :foidSoy::feelstastyman:

what would happened if you put salt on a foids hole
Nothing. Do not be fooled by the looks of their vagina. The host is most probably alive.

Vast majority of men engage in oral, but for me it also seems disgusting. I would never go down on a female, unless I was their first. I don't want an STD infested mouth and tongue.

Women love to frame and twist things. Could it be because vulvas tend to have a lot of bacteria which affects the way you smell and taste?

This is like one of those "real men don't care if they are the child's father or not" type of bullshit.

unless its the cleanest and tighest vagina i would never do it. its disgusting and cucked.