Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are so many IT users pseudo intellectuals

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Every time I go on I see some dumb cuck or foid saying retard IQ tier shit like: "this is a clear sign of anti-social narcicissm with a hint of Borderline personality disorder. I know I'm not a psychologist but I can clearly see that these incels are suffering from autistic narcissistic rage" or some other arm chair psychology like that. Why are they so obsessed with sounding "smart" and catagorizing people into these misunderstood diagnoses? I swear all soys are obsessed with coming off as a scholar.

They need something to feel enlightened about so they psychologically "analyze" incels

Feeemayles and soymales are obsessed with psychology even though they know nothing about it.

Some dumb cucks and roasties role playing psychology minus the self-awareness.

Psychology is a pseudo science

Incel tears. Thats all. They just punish incels in every other way. Don't search for logic in this subreddit please.

To be fair though, are we any better with our obsession with IQ?

To be fair though, are we any better with our obsession with IQ?
I always got the vibe people just say IQ to mean smart here where IT users actually think they can diagnose a person with NPD or BPD just by looking at a line of text

I always got the vibe people just say IQ to mean smart here where IT users actually think they can diagnose a person with NPD or BPD just by looking at a line of text
There are people who make threads boasting about their supposedly high IQ, or saying something along the lines of 'if foids really liked smart guys then they'd be all over us'. I think this place is fairly high IQ, but the people who obsess over it are certainly lowering the average

everyone thinks they're smart nowadays because they can use google.
truly the most retarded generation.

everyone thinks they're smart nowadays because they can use google.
truly the most retarded generation.
I googled "What's the smartest generation?" and it said the one we live in currently is.