Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why are so many incels here such fags

Pissedoffman

Pissedoffman

Banned
-
fucking 10 posts about how they cant get bitches like get over it and make money like i do to prove my self better then the fucking normies

Are you lost?

Every year of greyfags is worse than the last

Making any money selling your nudes sweaty?

You are the biggest fag with a anime profile pic :feelshaha:

from "get bitches" alone I can tell you're either a normalfag troll or dumb femoid

looksmax is that way buddie

I want to have sex

I can’t cuddle with my debit card.

That's kinda the point man

from "get bitches" alone I can tell you're either a normalfag troll or dumb femoid
yeah. nobody except them says that. this also carries the implication that you're either chad and women kneel before you, or women are something big to be attained

fucking 10 posts about how they cant get bitches like get over it and make money like i do to prove my self better then the fucking normies
Except you cant really use money to control and manipulate foids the way men used to in the past, especially if you live in the western world. If you're talking about developing countries then yeah, i think making money petty much guarantees you a gf, but making money is stochastic process. You could spend your whole life "grinding" and still be poor.

Last edited:
Except you cant really use money to control and manipulate foids the way men used to in the past, especially if you live in the western world. If you're talking about developing countries then yeah, i think making money petty much guarantees you a gf, but making money is stochastic process. You could spend your whole life "grinding" and still be poor.
i dont want to, i want to control everyone with power.
toying with minds and politics are fun
blkpillpres did you make an alt already?
?