Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many Incels against the Vaccine?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Serious Question. Is it to be edgy or you just think Covid is fake/isn't that bad?

Jews and mass media push it, same as feminism and tranny shit and globohomo in general, so I'll never take it.

Stormfrontcel and conservacuck nonsense as usual. I’m a social conservative and against Globohomo, foids, and degeneracy but the vaccine had no harmful effects on me. However, everyone can decide for themselves for now anyway.

a little of both. I'm not against it since I got the first two and it didn't harm me, but there is still some skepticism I have about the vaccine. A lot of other people are just trying to be edgy though. I know you saw my thread btw :feelshehe:

Jew hoax synthetic MRNA poison.

Stormfrontcel and conservacuck nonsense as usual. I’m a social conservative and against Globohomo, foids, and degeneracy but the vaccine had no harmful effects on me. However, everyone can decide for themselves for now anyway.
Same, tbh. Literally nothing out of the ordinary happened to me either. I respect others choice not to get vaccinated, but the hysteria seems overrated in my opinion.

I have no reason to. Dining in? With who?
I’m not old, sickly or obese either. I make sure to suck on coins to train my immune systems

My answer to this thread and to the one about the jews:

We tend to not trust what soyciety says because it steps on us, so we are highly suspicious of vaccines and jews

[UWSL]Congrats for no ill effects but not everyone is so lucky. I had chest pain right after my first shot. Doctor said it was inflammation in my chest wall. Younger men have an increased chance of developing heart inflammation which can cause death if untreated. Several people have died shortly after taking the vaccine due to cardiovascular complications. My family has known a couple that died from blood clots. People have taken the vaccine and still get sick or die from covid. There is zero evidence that the vaccine reduces the spread of covid although it apparently reduces severity, particularly for those with health issues or compromised immunity. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I've have covid right now and I'm 100% fine. Doing way better than my sister with both doses and booster. So, why would I take a vaccine that offers zero benefits to me and is potentially harmful because, newsflash, the vaccine isn't completely safe. That's not a conspiracy theory, that's a fact. There's really no good reason to take it when I weigh the pros and cons, especially considering I had health issues immediately after the first dose[/UWSL]

Got the J&J one shot. Personally find it funny that its hurting alot of chads and stacys because they were against getting it. But now seeing post of them suffering .

I actually wasn't till I started listening to the news and realised all I was hearing was propaganda.

Untested mystery toxin with more side effects than the VAERS database lets on. No long-term studies, and we're already seeing the immediate short-term effects of this trash.

OY VEY. YES GOY, TAKE THE VAXX MR (((BOURLA))) MADE FOR YOU. WE'RE YOU'RE GREATEST ALLY.:feelzez::feelzez:

My dad’s friend died after taking it, my aunt got health problems after taking it. My cousin got covid after getting vaccinated

OY VEY. YES GOY, TAKE THE VAXX MR (((BOURLA))) MADE FOR YOU. WE'RE YOU'RE GREATEST ALLY.:feelzez::feelzez:
Goys like you are why the covid vaccination camps exist :feelsLSD:

J and j / Moderna shots are now banned. J and j also changed their company name. Those vaccines caused blood clotting and cell sheeding. But you will never hear about it from the fake stream media.

Untested mystery toxin with more side effects than the VAERS database lets on. No long-term studies, and we're already seeing the immediate short-term effects of this trash.
These vaccines do not make you immune to the virus, there's no point to take it unless you're part of the risk group. I was tested positive a week ago, I don't have any noticeable symptoms.

Because there is no honesty from doctors. I was pro vaccine, i took the two jabs, but I know 2 people who have died right after the third dose from too many antibodies, and there are many people talking about it, but you never hear doctors addressing it, and the minute you show some hesitancy with the booster shot you are labeled anti vaxx.

And lets not forget about how many people have had relatives go to hospital for something other than covid, the relatives get tested multiple times at the hospital and they are negative, but they are still counted as covid deaths and they bury them like a sack of diseased worms with no ceremony.

However, everyone can decide for themselves for now anyway.
That's the problem though. Vaccines are far more useful if that's not the case.

Serious Question. Is it to be edgy or you just think Covid is fake/isn't that bad?

Neither. I have no interest in taking the vaccine.

Professor Taisheng Li (being sent to Wuhan from Beijing to provide frontline care to the COVID-19 cases in a local hospital)​

Since 7 February 2020, my colleagues and I went to work in the intensive care unit (ICU) of Zhongfa Xincheng Hospital, part of Tongji Hospital in Wuhan. Although the case fatality rate of COVID-19 is not high, due to the widespread of the disease, the total number of deaths is not small. Based on my observations in the treatment of severe and critically ill patients in the ICU, I propose that the early intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) and low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) anticoagulation therapy are very important.

Peripheral blood leucocytes and lymphocytes are not significantly reduced (normal or slightly lower) at this phase. Then, the viruses spread through the bloodstream and mainly in the lungs, gastrointestinal tract, and heart, presumably concentrated in the tissues expressing ACE2, the receptor of SARS-CoV-2. This phase occurs around 7–14 after the onset of the symptoms when the virus starts a second attack, which is also the main cause of the aggravation of symptoms. At this time, pulmonary lesions became worse, and chest CT scans show imaging changes consistent with COVID-19. At this stage, the peripheral blood lymphocytes decrease significantly, involving both T and B lymphocytes. Inflammatory factors in peripheral blood are increased.

Recently, it has been observed that some of the non-survivors suffered from ischaemic changes such as ecchymosis of the fingers and toes (Figure 1), at the same time as the organ functions of the heart and kidneys became worse. The above manifestations are consistent with the diagnosis of the hypercoagulable phase of DIC. It is believed that COVID-2019 can activate coagulation cascade through various mechanisms, leading to severe hypercoagulability. Early anticoagulation may block clotting formation and reduce microthrombus, thereby reducing the risk of major organ damages [5,6].

TEMI_A_1741327_F0001_OC.jpg

you see, REAL MEN don't allow themselves to get PENETRATED like a FAGGOT with some AIDS NEEDLE invented by JEWS to CUCK YOU

My answer to this thread and to the one about the jews:

We tend to not trust what soyciety says because it steps on us, so we are highly suspicious of vaccines and jews
:smonk:

ok jew

you see, REAL MEN don't allow themselves to get PENETRATED like a FAGGOT with some AIDS NEEDLE invented by JEWS to CUCK YOU
Just wait for intranasal vaccination theory

Because it was never about keeping you or anyone else safe. Its about implementing new forms of control similar to how the government used the patriot for "safety against terrorism". Natural immunity is 6 times more effective than any vaccine. People who have had 3 shots can still get and transmit covid. If it was truly about the well-being of humanity they would push treatment and preventative measures rather than the vaccine itself. This however is a multi-paged argument at this point and we arent even getting into the pile of nonsense that has been going on for 2 years now.

I'm afraid of heart attacks and sterilization. Plus I hate the elites and whatever they say I despise.
Bill Gates openly said the vaccine is a way to lower earths's population:feelsLSD:

i got the vaxx but if you support getting coerced to get the jab and boosters and your rights taken away you're a faggot who needs to get eradicated asap

Don't take the vaccine. You will turn into a jewish gay frog with a chip implant inside your left testicle.

Vaccines cause autism bro

Right now we have civil rights protected by the constitutions of our Western countries. What these jews want to do is create a vaccine passport and put our civil rights behind it, transforming our inalienable civil rights into privileges that we get for being obedient and regularly injecting ourselves with mystery juice. Once this system is in place they can expand where it is used and what is required to have these privileges. The end result will be a loss of our civil rights and free societies, we will look more like China where you have to kiss the CCP's butt to maintain your privileges in society.

i got qt prolongation (a heart problem) from the vaxx. dont get it bros

idk

i got my 3rd dose and have zero issues

we are not against. I think I saw a qoute from an African president back when there were still colonies. He said I like the english man when he is in England. What he meant was get away from his country. So we love the vaxx..................if it is in your bodies, wear your masks and pray to Fauci as your God. But for me , hell no.
Right now we have civil rights protected by the constitutions of our Western countries. What these jews want to do is create a vaccine passport and put our civil rights behind it, transforming our inalienable civil rights into privileges that we get for being obedient and regularly injecting ourselves with mystery juice. Once this system is in place they can expand where it is used and what is required to have these privileges. The end result will be a loss of our civil rights and free societies, we will look more like China where you have to kiss the CCP's butt to maintain your privileges in society.
Yep sounds like communism.

By the way jews caused communism in Eastern Europe, look it up

Last edited:
lazy+ dont trust it

I’m young and can still catch the virus even if vaxxed.

rip bogs