Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are so many Incels afraid of being sociopathic and deranged?

L

LolZebras

Greycel
I really don’t get it. Others around you don’t care about you, why should you for them. I’m not saying you need to be a sadistic murderer and go ER, but I’ve seen so many Incels who acts like their tough shit online. Like, the fact that anyone can handle so many strange and violent things online, some real such as snuff and gore, but fear that they are gonna get swatted for asking a girl above their league out, shows me how pussified Incels are. Don’t have empathy for others unless you know for a facts that you need to be. If you can manipulate someone into giving you what you want do it. I’m not saying you need to be evil or “dark triad” or whatever, but if you are gonna act like a person who doesn’t are about anything in the internet, you should act like one in real life too. Be neutral. I can’t say much it’s helped my mental health once I stopped caring for people. Not what they thought of me or my looks, that’s important for status, but rather the people themselves.

Sociopathy > Psychopathy > Stoicism nowadays.

"Stoicism" obviously don't go out of your way to be polite to these people.

Can't really choose to be sociopathic tbh.
If I could I would, life is pretty easy without mental inhibitions.

i dont care about foids irl either, i know they hate me just by seeing me. although i wont do idiotic things either

(((Society)))

. I’m not saying you need to be evil or “dark triad” or whatever, but if you are gonna act like a person who doesn’t are about anything in the internet, you should act like one in real life too.

I think that people are more afraid about legal shit, tbh. It´s sad to say, but the dark triad is very useful nowadays.

Tbh Its not like I get to pick my fucking physiological traits like in some vidya, you know? I never choose to be an empathetic person? I would choose to become a sociopath in a heart beat if I could.

We aren't as easily forgiven for being sociopaths as Chad is. Chad can commit murder and spend 5-10 years in prison, and he will have foids spreading their legs for him when he comes out.

The only reason why sociopaths are called "master manipulators" is because people are almost entirely judged based on their appearance.

We say some mean words to a person and we get life imprisonment for "hate speech".

Just focus on yourself. God knows no one else will

Tbh Its not like I get to pick my fucking physiological traits like in some vidya, you know? I never choose to be an empathetic person? I would choose to become a sociopath in a heart beat if I could.
This

most people in this world are LaVeyan Satanist even the ones who think Jesus is on their side.

Yea, nobody cares about you tbf

Everyone just pretends to care about strangers so they feel morally superior. I only care about close family and that's it. When people constantly treat you like garbage you lose empathy.

Idk if I am a sociopath but I do have tendencies that might align me as such.
I am for sure dearanged though.

Is there any reason at all to ask out a female as an incel?