Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are so many guys obsessed with Joe Rogan?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I just never saw what’s so interesting about him. And I always hear about him. I don’t agree with a lot he says. I tried watching his podcasts and got bored after a few minutes

He speaks badly and takes way too long to get to any point he is trying to make. it seems like he is high most of the time.

I think he comes off as a pseudo intellectual. he tries to talk to smarter people and it looks like he tries hard to keep up by just parroting what they say in a drawly draggy way randomly disagreeing with them so as to not be too boring.

never even heard of him once in my entire life

I never got podcasts in general, and I don't care about UFC. But, by the standards of 2019, he's relatively uncucked but has still passed in normie society (he's not getting deplatformed). Having a "moderate" voice in normie society who doesn't 100% kowtow to pozzed SJW corporatism is something, I guess.

He brings on some really interesting people.. I watch the show for his guests

Joe i agree with whoever is on my show Rogan. He can have two people on, at different times that have the complete opposite philosophy from one another, and Rogans views will align with whoever he's taking to. There's no consistency to what he actually believes in.

I didn’t like him back when he was a poor man’s Matt LeBlanc and now he’s basically a poor man’s Ryan Seacrest with making shekels in any way he can. Why is he a thing? I don’t know but look at how Cardi B is a superstar in the West.

He seems obnoxious.

Someone said he is Oprah for men. That someone is right. He is creative enough to be mildly interesting (sometimes) and lame enough to not really step on anyones toes. So there is something for everyone but nothign is really deep. He is like the cornflakes of podcasts.

Its mostly his guests who provide any decent content

I liked the ones with Elon Musk and the physicist dude

He has interesting guests sometimes. I'm not really interested in him.