Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many foids bi/pan or whatever now

Dockta_33

Dockta_33

Recruit
★★
Particularly with ones in Gen Z, holy fuck I swear every other one is bi or some shit. Is it for attention or what?

They'd rather fagmaxx than be anywhere near us (Even the short chads). Let that sink in.

Because it gives people with no personality something to latch on to.

Or some would rather date a girl than be with a man on their level

I swear every girl has the ability to be a lesbian. They are not like us.

Attention and Chad only

Chad likes it

pleasure-seeking degens

Particularly with ones in Gen Z, holy fuck I swear every other one is bi or some shit. Is it for attention or what?
Most of it’s about attention and the lemming (follower) effect.

Meaning foids and most young people are so retarded they’ll just follow whatever trend the Jews on Madison Avenue script for them.

Real genuine dykes are those ugly as fuck short haired bitches most of whom are fat in all the wrong places and disgustingly lumpy looking and non aesthetic.

Attention + oppression points

Attention. ZOG army. And foids think the average man is disgusting.

Kike brainwashing.
It's a trend nowadays. They follow like the typical dumb sheep they are

Not only women are much, much less attracted to men than viceversa, on top of that, their attraction isn't even exclusive and they're attracted to each other. Not only you have to compete with other men, you also have to compete with other women.

No, it's not for attention, it's increasingly obvious that most of them are bisexual, even if on average they prefer men and most end up with them (but this is of course in part because men constantly approach them and make all the moves).

The average woman probably has an easier time getting women than the average dude. Plenty of women have more sexual experiences with women than a good % of men.

Women have it piss easy with a massive dating pool that includes other women, and their same sex attraction is constantly celebrated by the LGBT and feminist propaganda machine. Despite this, they still larp as oppressed and pretend that being bisexual/pan makes them part of an oppressed minority.

To all the "muH tHey dO it for ChAd" parrots: it's not that fucking simple, stop reducing absolutely everything to Chad. There's plenty of research about women's bisexuality and they can be attracted to each other without Chad's involvement.

Last edited:
Not only women are much, much less attracted to men than viceversa, on top of that, their attraction isn't even exclusive and they're attracted to each other. Not only you have to compete with other men, you also have to compete with other women.

No, it's not for attention, it's increasingly obvious that most of them are bisexual, even if on average they prefer men and most end up with them (but this is of course in part because men constantly approach them and make all the moves).

The average woman probably has an easier time getting women than the average dude. Plenty of women have more sexual experiences with women than a good % of men.

Women have it piss easy with a massive dating pool that includes other women, and their same sex attraction is constantly celebrated by the LGBT and feminist propaganda machine. Despite this, they still larp as oppressed and pretend that being bisexual/pan makes them part of an oppressed minority.

To all the "muH tHey dO it for ChAd" parrots: it's not that fucking simple, stop reducing absolutely everything to Chad. There's plenty of research about women's bisexuality and they can be attracted to each other without Chad's involvement.
I think it's possible that has women find more and more percentages of men ugly they will all flat out become dykes

I think it's possible that has women find more and more percentages of men ugly they will all flat out become dykes
I have 0 doubt that the number of women dating each other is going to skyrocket. They don't even need men to have children, because they can get a sperm donor and get pregnant through ivf.

Most won't exclusively date each other though.

Maybe this will be a wake up call for men. Even normies are starting to raise some eyebrows at women's hypergamy, misandry and bisexuality.

Trendy to be different X3

I have 0 doubt that the number of women dating each other is going to skyrocket. They don't even need men to have children, because they can get a sperm donor and get pregnant through ivf.

Most won't exclusively date each other though.

Maybe this will be a wake up call for men. Even normies are starting to raise some eyebrows at women's hypergamy, misandry and bisexuality.
I do think a male revolt is possible I just don't know how or when

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

All of them are low IQ coincidentally (or not)

Because of tiktok, tiktok promote chad only but the reality is that most guys out there are normies with a lot of defects and she prefer to fuck her dog or her girl best friend.

Because of tiktok, tiktok promote chad only but the reality is that most guys out there are normies with a lot of defects and she prefer to fuck her dog or her girl best friend.
While simping for chad

Theyd rather fck other women than fck sub8 men

Not enough chads to go around even a 1/10 girl can only have deep sexual feelings and attraction for 10/10 males

excuse when chad isn't around

Can't get chad so they resort to women.