Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are so many anti-incels Jewish and/or Communist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Hmm... interesting. Must just be a coincidence or something. :lul:

Not sure why jews are allowing women to run a 3rd reich style eugenics program on society. Manlets can't donate their sperm, women swipe right on tall + aryan features and left on the types of guys who look like caricatures of jews. The jewish religion haswarped from a once based faith, in my opinion the original old testament judaism was far more based than Islam, to another women worshipping cult.

Don't know about being Jewish, but with regards to communism...it's because ITcels are also losers, and for some reason losers are attracted to fringe political ideologies.

Because most jews are liberal and solidly middle class.

For commies, because on a surface level the blackpill is ideologically antifeminist and a lot of users are as well.

(((what a coincidence)))

Because communism gives them good feefees, that is the logic women have. Free stuff = good regardless of where or how it is financed.

Also jews hate anything that messes with muh patriarchy, muh wage gap, muh free abortions, women in stem. We are a sore sight in the view point that women are oppressed. They don’t want to acknowledge female privilege so they can continue their victimization campaigns.

Don't know about being Jewish, but with regards to communism...it's because ITcels are also losers, and for some reason losers are attracted to fringe political ideologies.

Economic communism is evil but sexual communism is great imo.

JYlsp5u.jpg

Not sure why jews are allowing women to run a 3rd reich style eugenics program on society. Manlets can't donate their sperm, women swipe right on tall + aryan features and left on the types of guys who look like caricatures of jews. The jewish religion haswarped from a once based faith, in my opinion the original old testament judaism was far more based than Islam, to another women worshipping cult.
The jews want society to collapse

Economic communism is evil but sexual communism is great imo.
That's a pretty nutless statement. You know you don't mean it and are only trying to please the stormfront cucks in the most sidestepping way. Coward.

They're are no (((coincidences))) with (((them)))

Hmm... interesting. Must just be a coincidence or something. :lul:

I think most them are just middle class shitlib foids, with a college degree and mediocre or below average looks. That roughly describes 80% of the people in incel watchdog communities, academicucks that write social science papers about incel forums and blucheq journos who write alarmist 'think pieces' about incels.

They are the most disgusted with the fact that frustrated, sexless low status males exist. Staceys don't give a fuck and just live their carefree, wonderful lives, Chads and normies are preoccupied with daily life, career and sports entertainment and working class foids are ignorant of, and indifferent about incels. The latter category isn't terminally online enough to worry or care.

Last edited:
most jews in high positions cannot even be called jews(you think they really care about god?).Commies have deluded themselves into thinking that once we all share the same wealth,everyone is going to be "equal".It's the untermensch dream.To be treated like a normal person and not like a dog.The thing all commies forget is that the world is made up of various markets(the race market,the sex market,the skills market,the height market etc etc etc),and not just money.commies are a funny bunch.

I can't say about the jews, but the comunist part I think is just correlated with the age of the one encounter us. Young people is very ideal.
More stunning to me, how many incels here share the nazi ideals when a bunch of white men incapable of reproduce or be even respected is against the very aryan narrative. Why fight when you are at the bottom of the food chain of your race? It seems pretty cucked to me.