Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why are slavs so dysgenic?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Comment 1601468675Zl1fGdUTAadaSpOu7P6twH

@wereq @NeverEvenBegan @KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @anandkonda

Cope Slavs are moggers

wtf is that suit

Why does it look like rubber?

I mean yeah, I know we do mog just by being White, but it doesn't mean we can ascend on that fact alone.
Legit, though I think I face mog him hard

I have terrible social anxiety and scoliosis only + hikki lifestyle. Never talked to a woman in months

You and me, we both know the slav potatoface busty tall stacey can extinguish your life out of your body by pushing her large tits against your helpless face, you're just too subhuman there's nothing wrong with the average slav pheno

Slavs are more self-preserving. You must admit this
To some extent, yes

However, their countries still have low brith rates, gypsies are outbreeding them, and they also will experience mass-immigration soon.

And please, try to stay on topic for once ffs

Are you sure he's not part jew?

Is that you, OP?

You and me, we both know the slav potatoface busty tall stacey can extinguish your life out of your body by pushing her large tits against your helpless face, you're just too subhuman there's nothing wrong with the average slav pheno
37f27e4ca351122bb302689183ec8585

Cope Slavs are moggers
Show me ONE slav that mogs.

And not a Russian chad that’s 6’4 with pure bred Viking genetics.

I mean some actual dirt poor Slav from Estonia or Latvia or some shit

We’re just dirt poor turnip farmers riddled with generations of malnourishment, alcoholism, and physical spousal abuse (while they were pregnant)

Give that a handful of generations to embed and you’re left with a bunch of non-inbreds that look like inbreds

Ignore that curry, he likes to stir-up racewars

@WorthlessSlavicShit Is this true? Come on it can't be that all Slavs are ugly :feelsbadman:
We’re just dirt poor turnip farmers riddled with generations of malnourishment, alcoholism, and physical spousal abuse (while they were pregnant)

Give that a handful of generations to embed and you’re left with a bunch of non-inbreds that look like inbreds
Don't say that :feelsUgh: @WorthlessSlavicShit told me your economies are getting better
Ignore that curry, he likes to stir-up racewars
No but Slavs mogg Anglos

@WorthlessSlavicShit Is this true? Come on it can't be that all Slavs are ugly :feelsbadman:
Dude, it's not that all of them are ugly, some of them can be moggers in fact.

However, it's just he average metric of Slavs is quite behind that of other Whites/Europeans.

An example of a mogger Slav pheno would be Dinarid ones, though arguably Dinarics are racially different & deserving of their own sub-group label within the broader "White" or European race.
Don't say that :feelsUgh: @WorthlessSlavicShit told me your economies are getting better
They are, yes.
No but Slavs mogg Anglos
Photo 2024 06 16 22 14 51

Estonians are Finno-Ugric while Latvians are Baltic.
Also Vikings are overrated. They lost many battles.

poles are subhuman due to jewish dna. actual slavs are not dysgenic.