Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are slavs more so bald? what's the historical/ geographic/ biological reason?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
They practically talk about slavs being the curries of the white race so I am curious what is the reason most of them are bald. Since that seems to be a signature trait about them.

Idk but many curries are blessed with great hair actually.

Probably because a lot of them have shit tier genetics from being peasents for millenium and most of them being poor and not being able to take proper care of their health.

Idk but many curries are blessed with great hair actually.
I mean in proportion to their sexual market value. Not that they're equal. Yes the redeeming thing abt indians is the hair.

I mean in proportion to their sexual market value. Not that they're equal. Yes the redeeming thing abt indians is the hair.
Yes and low inhib. Sorry for getting off topic btw
Crap diet.
Alcohol too. I know for fact hair loss on the hands is caused by nerve damage such as from alcoholism, so logically other hair including head hair may be affected as well. & Slavs of course are notorious degenerate drunks.

Yes and low inhib. Sorry for getting off topic btw

Alcohol too. I know for fact hair loss on the hands is caused by nerve damage such as from alcoholism, so logically other hair including head hair may be affected as well. & Slavs of course are notorious degenerate drunks.
how many generations do you think it takes for epigenetics to set in and cause balding?
How many generational degradations does it take to show that visibly I mean.
I wonder if Islam forbidding alochol actually helped the arabs gain more hair. But at the same time there's a lot of baldcel arabs too.

Again, eastern "slavs" aka Russian mongoloid scum and turkic Ukrainians don't represent the european slavic linguistic group.

Again, eastern "slavs" aka Russian mongoloid scum and turkic Ukrainians don't represent the european slavic linguistic group.
We are talking about the bald ones; the properties/ patterns behind the reason they are balding. So we are just looking for the reasoning why in proportion to wasp whites they are so unclean and scum

We are talking about the bald ones; the properties/ patterns behind the reason they are balding. So we are just looking for the reasoning why in proportion to wasp whites they are so unclean and scum
Right, we're talking about russians, not European Slavs.
Anyone who thinks curries/arabs and Slovenes, Croats, Slovaks, Czechs are on the same level is delusional. European Slavs gigamog all ethnics, no exception. These groups are about as bald on average as Germanics.

how many generations do you think it takes for epigenetics to set in and cause balding?
How many generational degradations does it take to show that visibly I mean.
I wonder if Islam forbidding alochol actually helped the arabs gain more hair. But at the same time there's a lot of baldcel arabs too.
I'm not an evolution wiz, but I imagine it happened a very long time ago and that particular genetic markers by race etc. are here to stay for a long time also.

True about "Russians", but genetically Ukrainians and Poles are the same people. Ukrainians are just Poles who trusted Kikes, and now are poorer than Nigerians
Right, we're talking about russians, not European Slavs.
Anyone who thinks curries/arabs and Slovenes, Croats, Slovaks, Czechs are on the same level is delusional. European Slavs gigamog all ethnics, no exception. These groups are about as bald on average as Germanics.

Slovenes, Czech, Croats are Celts and Germanics larping as slavs. Poles are 100% Slavic like Southern Russians.

Last edited:
I remember reading that it was the perfered look for a matured male around the middle ages and ancient times before. Not sure how true it holds up though.

True about "Russians", but genetically Ukrainians and Poles are the same people. Ukrainians are just Poles who trusted Kikes, and now are poorer than Nigerians

Slovenes, Czech, Croats are Celts and Germanics larping as slavs. Poles are 100% Slavic like Southern Russians.

View attachment 126123
Slavs are nothing more than a linguistic group. People use Russian and Slav interchangeably which is the only thing that bothers me with posts like OP's and discussion about "slavs" in general.
Almost every time someone mentions Slavs on the internet, they're actually referring to Russians or Ukrainians. Lower class Russians have a stereotypical look (round face, soft round features, mongoloid eyes, bald or that stupid fucking haircut with bangs) and this is why "slavs" are often considered subhuman even though western and southern Slavs look drastically different from Russians.
It's also why many people claim "slavs" are just as ethnic as curries. I can assure you Slovenes, Croats, Czechs, Slovaks and most Poles are absolutely not ethnic in any way, shape or form.

I have no idea why people do this. Why don't they refer to all Germanic speaking peoples of Europe as Germanics or Germans then? Where does this idea about Slavs being one ethnicity come from? Slovaks for example share absolutely nothing in common with Russians other than linguistic group and even that is irrelevant since they don't understand each other at all.

Last edited:
I live in a place surrounded by Poles, Hungarians and Czech, and I cannot tell them apart from Ukrainians and Russians. They are all the same culture/mindset. The whole gopnik, adidas squatting stereotype is 100% true.

Prone to DHT sensitivity

@Eskimocel it is fucking over

They practically talk about slavs being the curries of the white race so I am curious what is the reason most of them are bald. Since that seems to be a signature trait about them.
Lol, wut? It is like 1/10 men in my country if you check people on the street. I have no problems with hair at all. My father is 52 and he wears metallhead hair for all his life. I start to think people think that """"slavs"""" is eastern nations of Russian Federation of something because Russia is multicultural.

gym culture is big and a lot of them juice

@Eskimocel it is fucking over
Cope
Do you live in Ukraine? No? Ok then. Every single mongoloid I have seen comes from the conquered part of what is now present day Russia. Russians were part of the once called Kievan Rus. There was no Russia which originally takes its name from that empire.

Basically in the 10th century the east slavs (present day ukranians) colonized nearby countries and United them into a big country called Kievan Rus (which is where current Russia has its name from)

It conquered up to Finland and all of present EE.

Russians basically were from there. And since most of them lived in Moscow the Mongolians had the most impact on them since it was closer to them

While Kiev remained basically safe since it was the mainpoint and is now the capital of Ukraine

And the country ran on paganism(sweden) and christianity.

Since we had a swedish prince run the country at one point. Hence why Ukrainians are actually blondes. one if my parents is blonde while the other has blue eyes

And ofc now the Capital is called Kiev. Which literally comes from that first country I said at the top. Which was a ukranian country.

Neither Russians are mongols or Ukrainians. Or in fact any slavic person. But yes the now modern day Russians got screwed by mongol genetics. The best person I can name right now is @Weed since he is blonde with I forgot whatever eye color he had. He has had minimal mongoloid mixture if not at all since he kept his blonde hair.

Don't lump them in with the Turks either. Because tatar population is extremely minimal in Ukraine and the largest is in Russia with roughly 5 million. Certain parts of Ukraine simply adopted Turkish culture(not dna) and certain parts of Islam to develop a strict traditionalist country.

And aside from christianity we ran on paganism and had Vikings. And a huge nordic population with slavic males. Which was way bigger than tatar and mongol mixing which barely impacted the Ukrainians( which the capital / mainground of that empire was based around. Kiev.)

Last edited:
Most northern,western and central europeans are descendants from slavs from the very beggining.

Cope

Do you live in Ukraine? No? Ok then. Every single mongoloid I have seen comes from the conquered part of what is now present day Russia. Russians were part of the once called Kievan Rus. There was no Russia which originally takes its name from that empire.

Basically in the 10th century the east slavs (present day ukranians) colonized nearby countries and United them into a big country called Kievan Rus (which is where current Russia has its name from)

It conquered up to Finland and all of present EE.

Russians basically were from there. And since most of them lived in Moscow the Mongolians had the most impact on them since it was closer to them

While Kiev remained basically safe since it was the mainpoint and is now the capital of Ukraine

And the country ran on paganism(sweden) and christianity.

Since we had a swedish prince run the country at one point. Hence why Ukrainians are actually blondes. one if my parents is blonde while the other has blue eyes

And ofc now the Capital is called Kiev. Which literally comes from that first country I said at the top. Which was a ukranian country.

Neither Russians are mongols or Ukrainians. Or in fact any slavic person. But yes the now modern day Russians got screwed by mongol genetics. The best person I can name right now is @Weed since he is blonde with I forgot whatever eye color he had. He has had minimal mongoloid mixture if not at all since he kept his blonde hair.

Don't lump them in with the Turks either. Because tatar population is extremely minimal in Ukraine and the largest is in Russia with roughly 5 million. Certain parts of Ukraine simply adopted Turkish culture(not dna) and certain parts of Islam to develop a strict traditionalist country.

And aside from christianity we ran on paganism and had Vikings. And a huge nordic population with slavic males. Which was way bigger than tatar and mongol mixing which barely impacted the Ukrainians
I want to fix something here, Kievan Rus is formed by rus' tribe and they were swedish vikings conquered the north russia, then ukraine.

And yes, northern Europeans make up genetics of Ukrainians and Russians
So, people that built Kievan Rus state wasn't Slavic, they were Scandinavian people and they united the slavs, Kievan Rus state was the first proper united Slavic state, that's why it is so important for russian history

Last edited:
I want to fix something here, Kievan Rus is formed by rus' tribe and they were swedish vikings conquered the north russia, then ukraine.

And yes, northern Europeans make up genetics of Ukrainians and Russians
In fact. Russians and Ukrainian or any person in a slavic country shouldn't think they are different from nordic. Only now (present day Russian land. Former kievany rus land was taken over by mongols) which Russian land back then was just viking run land by Scandinavians(vikings) and slavs. And the mongols attacked from there. Hence why WE have a low population of tatars and mongols. And the biggest tatar population is in Russia. But yes. You are correct

idk most adult males I see here (Poland) are NR1, NR2 at most and that's where it stops (there are barely any full-on baldcels and if there are, they usually have a very different phenotype in general) - it seems to be the same among the Germanic people

Maybe high stress unhealthy lifestyle will accelerate hairloss?
Also most slavs work out often that could lead to higher T levels and more hairloss and testosterone is often over the counter.
It could also be because of the cold weather? White people are the most exposed to cold weather and they are balding the most and slavs are exposed to the coldest Environments.

even russians are indistinguishable from swedes
I am talking about the european part of russia and about ethnic russians.
Yes, theres such thing as tartars and turkic subhumans in southern parts of russia but thats a different phenotype

Maybe it has something to do with the lifestyle. Men in EE usually drink / smoke heavily and start doing it at a young age