Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are sikhs less incel looking than the rest of indians?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Most of Chadpreets or high tier normies from India are of sikh religion. They're usually taller and stronger too. Is turbanmaxxing and beardmaxxing legit? It's because they're vegetarian? Random results of "sikh" on google
4dhb96c7-1408540436.jpg

3e02f93161184de4ad80c39907a48aa8.jpg

p085fht8.jpg

Sikhs = Chads of India

Because their hats make them look taller and their beards hides there jaw

Type in Sikh Trudeau. Canada's cringe leader in all his favorite Turbans. :feelsclown:

Most of Chadpreets or high tier normies from India are of sikh religion. They're usually taller and stronger too. Is turbanmaxxing and beardmaxxing legit? It's because they're vegetarian? Random results of "sikh" on google
4dhb96c7-1408540436.jpg

3e02f93161184de4ad80c39907a48aa8.jpg

View attachment 353706
p085fht8.jpg

Sikhs = Chads of India
They look incel tier jfl

Dunno tbh

The " jeet " from pajeet litreally comes from sikh names

Chad's of India...
Sounds like the polished turn dilemma. A very smelly and currymaxxed one.

Are we looking at the same pictures here? They are absolutely subhuman. You're coping if you think dark-skinned Indians are more incel-looking.

Turbans hide their brutal foreheads

Everyone should grow a beard to hide their jaw.

They are not. They are just as subhuman as the rest of the Indian population. I've seen plenty of horrible looking Sikhs in Canada. Disgusting pieces of shit. Maybe they're a bit less subhuman, but not enough to differentiate themselves from the rest.
You ever seen a chadpreet tbh?
I know one that’s at my gym and it’s pretty much it
Funny how you can mog most % of Indians and still be considered subhuman

Because their hats make them look taller and their beards hides there jaw
I guess.

However I knew a sikh once. He was a curry manlet but his facial features weren't that messed up. He even had Turkish landwhale girlfriend. If that's something....

I guess.

However I knew a sikh once. He was a curry manlet but his facial features weren't that messed up. He even had Turkish landwhale girlfriend. If that's something....
:chad:

They look incel tier jfl
They don't have the curry skin but the eye areas are some of the worst I have ever seen.

Are we looking at the same pictures here? They are absolutely subhuman. You're coping if you think dark-skinned Indians are more incel-looking.
Aren't you a Sikh? I would say there's a certain color of curry that is a death sentence, and it's actually better to be darker or lighter than that.

Sikhs = Chads of India
Being Chad in India is like being the king of the homeless people. They don't look any better than an average sand man.

You ever seen a chadpreet tbh?
I know one that’s at my gym and it’s pretty much it
Funny how you can mog most % of Indians and still be considered subhuman
That’s why if you are incel you are curry I am curry because I am incel

Turbans hide their brutal foreheads
View attachment 353729
They are not. They are just as subhuman as the rest of the Indian population. I've seen plenty of horrible looking Sikhs in Canada. Disgusting pieces of shit. Maybe they're a bit less subhuman, but not enough to differentiate themselves from the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back