Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are shitskins so obsessed with proving they are superior to whites when they clearly aren't?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
Nobody ever did that.

Fuck shitskins honestly

Arabs are in second place.

1724861829120x

You have spent the whole afternoon trying to prove lebanese brownoids are white with trust me bro claims
Lebanese aren't white racially, never claimed that. But many of us pass as white or have light hair and eyes WITHOUT WHITE DNA. It's not my problem, that you're a balkanoid who is too low IQ to understand this.

Lebanese aren't white racially, never claimed that. But many of us pass as white or have light hair and eyes WITHOUT WHITE DNA. It's not my problem, that you're a balkanoid who is too low IQ to understand this.
It's not "many" of you, it's probably like 5% or less

Saar we wuz white catholicz and shiet
I never said I'm white. Just corrected you. Muslim and Arab aren't the
same thing you low IQ balkanoid ape.

Last edited:
Even, the Jew studies say 20% you're coping hard.
Lmao no. Even northern italians or slavs from the balkans have less than 20% of their population with light eyes and hair. Cope you arab mutt

Lmao no. Even northern italians or slavs from the balkans have less than 20% of their population with light eyes and hair. Cope you arab mutt
Seething nigger lol.

JFL why are you niggers so obsessed with race
He's a brown mutt from a shithole arabic country and wants to be just like us pure europeans

He most likely has brown eyes too. My elder ginger brother is probably, whiter then his balkanoid ape ass
Stop coping with this retarded shit it does not matter who's more white we are all rejects

Both of you are subhuman incels why do you care about who's more white?
I wasn't fighting. I just stated facts, he is the one who mad that lighter Arabs like this are a significant minority, and that all Arabs aren't Indians like what Hollywood portrays. Ask him. Anyway, I'm done here

Stop coping with this retarded shit it does not matter who's more white we are all rejects
I never even claimed to be white. This violent balkanoid ape is just insecure.

He most likely has brown eyes too. My elder ginger brother is probably, whiter then his balkanoid ape ass
I do have brown eyes, but I was destroyed by genetic recombination. My father and my 2 brothers both have A50 eyes and I have relatives on both family sides who are 6'3"+ with light eyes and hair. Also on both 23andMe and MyHeritage I am 100% European. Seethe you brown arab

BASED :feelsohh: Russia should invade whole of Europe killing all the Anglo and WE cucks and establish pan-Slavic rule. Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

BASED :feelsohh: Russia should invade whole of Europe killing all the Anglo and WE cucks and establish pan-Slavic rule. Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
:lul:

Dunning Krueger knows...

Because of what happened to 1.6 percent of blacks by those jewish slave ships and the south