Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are self-help books so useless?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Seriously, just look at the title of these things. Who would ever take these books seriously? Are normies that dumb? Also how did we go from reading Aristotle 100 years ago to this?

Attachments

• 16066EEA-2BDE-4E26-9F0E-0FBDF000F7AD.png
    16066EEA-2BDE-4E26-9F0E-0FBDF000F7AD.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 79
Those books are made for retarded normies

Obviously, it's because of the jews selling them.

Foids and bugmen love these things. Most of the messages in these books have been answered, but you know how foids are. If it's new then it must be good. It's just dumb consumerism appealing to the dullest and unimaginative class in existence.

Read one very hard and practicing it seems best

they are useful as toilet paper

Because regardless of your mindset you cant teach will power

If ur problems can get fixed by reading a book then u never had real problems to begin with

retards instead of Meditation and gymcelling. think reading some bullshit books can save them.

The Fucked book on the bottom left of the pic :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke:

They sell you hope not result.

I read Sean Covey's 7 habits of highly effective teens when I was, well a teen. Tbf there were legit learning points, lots of useful information and advice.(though abit christian-ish in some parts)
Anw, look where I am now. :feelskek:

Why are normies so unnecessarily vulgar

they are beyond cucked. They are aimed at trannies and other kind of menatlly ill fags

"Not Giving a Fuck" = "I'm just exploring my sexuality TeeHee"

I'm so ashamed for having bought one of these books.

One of the books has " You are a badass at Making money " as it's title.

If your only goal is to become rich,you will never achieve it
-John D Rockefeller

Because they're glorified scams

To be honest a self-help book dedicated to male plastic surgery would be beneficial

self help books are mostly trash. but sometimes there is ok advice such as don't depend on willpower and rather habit succeed.

lol i actuall bought one of those books in the thumbmail when i was still in my redpill phase jfl
The subtle art of not giving a fuck
it was a convoluted mess

In the end , there is just one thing that counts : Discipline .
You literall need nothing else and Self help books are just a stupid cope for hopeless redlpillers who think they will change by reading a book .
YOU DONT CHANGE BY READING A BOOK YOU HAVE TO ACT .

Those books are usually writen for people who always had a rather good life and are now somewhat struggling because things got a little bit hard for once in their lifetime. But they can never help people like us, who expierienced so much shit during our lifes that we pretty much broke from the inside.