Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Scandinavians hotter than other races?

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
Anyone has any explanation for this.

Weather/climate?

Constant Warfare?

normie discovering anthropolgy

They have European privilege (free healthcare, less poisonous food addatives, easy schooling, non-corrupt government)
Live close to sea level (so more oxygen = growing larger)
Low UV index (so better skin)
Eugenics was reported practiced in Sweden until the 70s (if I remember correctly)

Hope shitskin thugmaxxed niggers taint their gene pool

They are not. I live in Scandinavia and alot of foids are ugly. Some look like men. Slender skinny male bodies with no curves at all, while other look like fat men.

Not trying to vilify my own race but the whole "nordic stacy" image that alot of people seem to have in their mind is kinda rare to see in everyday life.

This is how alot of scandinavian foids look like, i see in everyday life:

R 5

Not much better than british foids.

They have better luck

They are not. I live in Scandinavia and alot of foids are ugly. Some look like men. Slender skinny male bodies with no curves at all, while other look like fat men.

Not trying to vilify my own race but the whole "nordic stacy" image that alot of people seem to have in their mind is kinda rare to see in everyday life.

View attachment 1198667

Hopefully Europe does not become like the USA, where 40% of the USA is non-white and 43% of foids are obese.

They are getting browner and fatter by the day. Pretty soon they may end up like the USA. Look at UK. Fat ppl and shitskins everywhere.

Because ur gay and like women who have the jaw lines of men.

They are usually not. They have high looks ceiling tho

Hopefully Europe does not become like the USA, where 40% of the USA is non-white and 43% of foids are obese.

They are getting browner and fatter by the day. Pretty soon they may end up like the USA. Look at UK. Fat ppl and shitskins everywhere.
Swedes eats as much processed food as the British do so they're well on their way into becoming like americans.

They eat good food compared to other places

View attachment 1198667

Brutal. Is it genes or shitty diet

because they are more neotenous than other europeans the same way that northeast asians are more neotenous than say southeast asians.

They have European privilege (free healthcare, less poisonous food addatives, easy schooling, non-corrupt government)
Live close to sea level (so more oxygen = growing larger)
Low UV index (so better skin)
Eugenics was reported practiced in Sweden until the 70s (if I remember correctly)
Its not free, I still have to pay a fair amout, The hospitals are full and waiting times to see a doctor is usually 2-4-6 months

Most people here eat goyslop and alot of the foids here are ugly roasties.

They eat good food compared to other places
Maybe in the past but nowadays not so much especially in countries like Sweden. I think @wasted12years can confirm that since he is from there

Its not free, I still have to pay a fair amout, The hospitals are full and waiting times to see a doctor is usually 2-4-6 months

Most people here eat goyslop and alot of the foids here are ugly roasties.
So much for Aryan genes :feelscry:

They just are, not everything has to have a deeper meaning or reason

Maybe in the past but nowadays not so much especially in countries like Sweden. I think @wasted12years can confirm that since he is from there
Yea like i wrote before Swedes eats as much ultra processed food as British people do. I've also read that Swedish foids gets 43.8% of their daily "energy" from ultra processed food. Everyone eats bread with margarine in the morning here, except for me, it feels like sometimes. It's an epidemic really, people don't care or are just very stupid to understand nutrition and how toxic processed foods are. They don't understand toxins and chemicals in food either.

that cant be true
It is, believe it or not. Children are also affected. Every parent i know fed their child with processed vegetable purees when they were babies, and i know like 20 parents. They just don't care or understand nutrition at all.

These fucking things are also very popular here:

Klmmis

Last edited: