Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are ricecels ricecels, but noodlewhores are noodlewhores?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Why two different foods, and why does the incel get the rice, but the woman gets the noodles? Is it because noodle has "nood" in it? Like "nudes?" The thoughts that keep me up at night.

the word noodle seems more feminine to me, idk why

Because rice is white and signifies the holy semen which can put ON the noodles (which signify the roast beef vagina) and then eaten.

I think @chudur-budur invented the noodlewhore expression but I am not sure.

noodlecels and ricewhores

This sounds like the sort of thought that would come to mind whilst under the influence of the finest ganja known to man.

I think @chudur-budur invented the noodlewhore expression but I am not sure.
Yea boyo, it was during the r/incels era. Those were the golden days. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Yea boyo, it was during the r/incels era. Those were the golden days. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Is there any major braincels alternative right now or is it just a bunch of scattered subs now

Is there any major braincels alternative right now or is it just a bunch of scattered subs now
Why? As soon as it get some numbers they'd just deplatform if.

ricecel is a noble being. noodlewhore is a beast.

yea cuz they eat rice and noodles dont eat rice they send nudes :feelstrash:

Rice takes time and effort to harvest.
Noodles are quick to do,lazy food.

But asian males have noodles between their legs:ping:
85191298 4033 41A2 9FFD 4670F3FD4519

make the distinction very clear. ricecel should not be associated in any way with the noodlewhore

But why not noodlecel and ricewhore?

But why not noodlecel and ricewhore?

That would work too tbh. It is just the way it happened ngl :feelskek::feelskek:

Although, noodles sound kinda flimsy and weak. Appropriate for the female gender.

idk noodle reminds me of gorillaz

Asking the real questions.

"Noodlewhore" rolls off the tongue pretty easily. Say it a few times. And then say the word "ricewhore"; it sounds pretty stressed.

/ˈnuːd(ə)l//hɔː(r)/

maybe because noodles resemble hair or something? idk

"Noodlewhore" rolls off the tongue pretty easily. Say it a few times. And then say the word "ricewhore"; it sounds pretty stressed.

/ˈnuːd(ə)l//hɔː(r)/
exactly what I thought

It just sounds right.
Noodlewhore is perfect. I picture like a
Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube woman
A dangling noodle, excited over HUWHITE Chads.

Ricecel, to exaggerate that each asian man is as tiny as a grain of rice, and that there are too many of us, looking indistinguishable from one another, due to the One-Child policy in China.