Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are retards STILL traveling right now?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Pretty much every single new case headline of covid19 is followed up by, "...was recently traveling from". Every. Single. One.

I genuinely thought that a potential oncoming pandemic would make people think twice about muh travelling, that maybe they should reconsider if those epic instagram pics are worth it right now.

But, they are like plague rats. Normshit STILL goes to travel, catches the Coronavirus, comes back and starts the spread in their own country.

This is just so stupid beyond words I really can't comprehend it? I genuinely thought normies would be smarter than rats, but their IQ is literally the exact same it would seem. They're just modern day plague rats, except dumber because they're paying to get infected. even with an ongoing pandemic they still choose to live. Laugh. Love and travel and become walking plague rats BY CHOICE

#wanderlust #livelaughlove

Becauseimoverweight

Bcos people selfish n arrogant n ignorant

Hope the foids that like to travel the world to try different ethnicities of chad cock get the virus and wake up in hell

People are suicidal

mogs me at travelling

Women will travel to a corona virus quarantined dark zone like in Tom Clancy: The Division if it means they have a chance at slobbering all over Chads girth.

Bragging on social media with their photos and videos of their travels have more importance than some virus they consider less dangerous than the common flu.

Women will travel to a corona virus quarantined dark zone like in Tom Clancy: The Division if it means they have a chance at slobbering all over Chads girth.
Women would take their chances with left 4 dead zombies to get to chads apartment

traveling is good cope

Its probably because of the common human mindset that goes "It can't happen to me!" for why they do this.

Its probably because of the common human mindset that goes "It can't happen to me!" for why they do this.
Beat me to it - that said, I hope I don’t catch it when I ukmaxx from cuckmerikkka

Because they are retards

They dont think about that

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Now they'll have to stay indoors for good due to quarantinemaxxing

haha fast car go brrrr :feelsYall:

Incels say they spread corona
-CuckTears: "evil inkwels"

Normies travel to spread corona
-CuckTears: "nice personality :soy:"