Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are rainbow hair girls attractive in RPGs, yet repulsive IRL?

Todd Thundercock

Todd Thundercock

Honorary Inkel
★★★★★
I guess I'm beginning to accept 2D waifus.

Rainbow & pinked haired girls are attractive in video games yet in real life are disgusting:feelspuke:

there's some rainbow-haired girls I'd hatefuck irl

They’re not attractive in RPGs either, what games have you been playing? :feelskek: Unless you mean JRPGs, for a good ten years now, the devs have been deliberately designing them to be as ugly and disgusting as imaginable (self-insertion, after all) because:

A - body “positivity,” aka the illusion of a left-wing utopia, and leftists’ continuous obsession with dissimulating physical beauty, nature and/or naturally beautiful things, and trying to gloss over genetic determinism by pretending that we’re all equals, since looks are a pretty ruthless, objective and definitive way to prove that we’re not and we will never be.

B: they don’t want to appeal to the male gaze, so they basically put themselves and their ugly faces inside our videogames, and it works, every time.

They’re fucking hideous, OP, and if you find them attractive, then you seriously need to get better taste in women ASAP tbh ngl.

I mostly play ancient RPGs, that's also a good reason. Every important character must have green, blue or red hair.

I mostly play ancient RPGs, that's also a good reason. Every important character must have green, blue or red hair.
Because what looks good in an anime art style doesn’t always look good irl.

I guess I'm beginning to accept 2D waifus.
Welcome to the 2D side.

green, blue or red hair.
Selan, Tia, and Maxim.