Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are raids cool

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Police raids I mean. XD

Or SWAT raids.

It's odd isn't it? But they are just cool things. It's important though that they're done for the right reasons and with appropriate levels of force or it can be like the Stephen Fry arrest in V For Vendetta!

I walk around in the early morning a lot but have unfortunately never spotted one happening >.<

Perhaps one day!

FUCKING NIGGERISH BRONX GHETTO SUBHUMANS ARE BRAGGING WITH WEED (LEGAL IN JEWSA) AND GUNS (OBVIOUSLY ALSO LEGAL IN KIKESA) MEANWHILE I FIGHT CARTELS NIGGERS GANGS CIA INTERPOL AND FBI 1: 1 000 000 ODDS AND THEY CAN'T TOUCH ME BECAUSE I AM BASED INCEL (IN VIDEO GAME)

I hate King's Fall. The best raid is Garden of Salvation (in Destiny 2)

i thought this would be about like raid 0 for your hard drive

I thought either twitch raids or when incels raid forums / subreddits
i stopped using raid 0 once SSDs came out. They were fast enough that I didn't notice a speed difference. Plus, I don't run a lot of background programs

The best raid is Garden of Salvation
>he likes gambit:the raid
I liked the aesthetic of the black garden but the raid was meh. Last wish still mogs even though it's long as faurk and everyone chesses it.
I hate King's Fall.
My xbone got stolen before taken king launched jfl. So I only played vault of glass and crota.

>he likes gambit:the raid
I liked the aesthetic of the black garden but the raid was meh. Last wish still mogs even though it's long as faurk and everyone chesses it.

My xbone got stolen before taken king launched jfl. So I only played vault of glass and crota.
You can still play KF in D2 where it is also still shit

AHAHAHA destiny 2cel BEST RAID IS SPIRE OF STAR!!!!!
Spire of Stars was wack ngl

You can still play KF in D2 where it is also still shit

Spire of Stars was wack ngl
I liked mechanics and it was not forgiving. All of the d2 raids got boring for me so I just found 3 manning them more fun.