Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are people so harsh on condemning "slut shaming" but so quick to virgin shame the fuck out of everyone they perceive as virgins?

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Seriously, what the fuck is this logic? Why do people so harshly condemn "slut shaming" but are so quick to virgin shame the fuck out of everyone?
I was virgin shamed a billion times even playing games because I was so much better than the people I was playing against. Their way of getting back at me was to simply bully the fuck out of me saying I had no life, mock me because my father died, and say that I have never seen the sun or a pussy.
They are always quick to shut down anyone that dares to say a thing about sluts, but they will virgin shame you to death if they have the opportunity to.

Being a slut is a choice, being virgin for things out of your control is not.

Sluts deserve shaming for degrading themselves and having no respect, they will demand respect for their complete degeneracy but will not respect lonely virgin men and will go out of their way to make their days hell and will be glad to see them dead.
I didn't think like that until I was virgin shamed to oblivion recurrently for at least 10 years now. Before that, I would respect people and treat them nicely, but now I will refuse to respect them since they never show respect for people in a condition they didn't choose to be in. I didn't choose to be autistic, be ravaged by multiple mental disorders and illnesses like schizophrenia and paranoia.
Fuck these people very much I hope they get what they deserve.
I wish I could take out my anger and frustration on all of them. They don't deserve the hedonistic lives that they are so clingy to.

Because all women are sluts, they have a voice but only so many men are virgin losers

Whamen good. Men bad. Or something.

Because all women are sluts, they have a voice but only so many men are virgin losers
I'm fucking done. Fucking sluts always making everything worse just because they have a hole and get whatever they want using it. They should have no rights in modern society anymore and that would make them pay for what they have done to the lives of countless people, and the pain they have caused.
They are so immersed in their hole universe they will never realise how hard it is for men to be what they are.

Women are sluts, men are virgins. Simple as.

Because in this degenerate society, sex is all that matters.

From the moment a man enters puberty, his value is determined by the amount of female attention he receives. If a foid refuses to date you, there must be *something* wrong with you. Ugly, sexless men are always portrayed as 'losers' in every form of media, the only time a male character is considered valuable being when a foid somehow benefits from his existence. The reason why the same doesn't apply to foids is because there are no female incels. It doesn't matter if she's fat, ugly, or literally deformed, she can still get laid with little to no effort.

Sluts have high SMV.

Virgins do not.

If there's anything you need to know about normies it's that they consider it socially acceptable to punch down, but not up.

Sluts have high SMV.

Virgins do not.

If there's anything you need to know about normies it's that they consider it socially acceptable to punch down, but not up.
No one has higher SMV than PPEcel

Sluts have high SMV.

Virgins do not.

Of course it got screenshotted and it's ridiculous. They think I go around saying I'm virgin. They have obviously never played a game in their lives or said anything online. People will ALWAYS assume you are a virgin for whatever reason, especially in a game where you are so much better than the vast majority of players, and in other online environments if you tend to act with courtesy and type correctly and all that.
Fucking clueless fucking idiots, I hope they all fucking die.

None cares about low value men and thus shaming them has no impact, expect few (((Supreme Gentlemans))). Shaming sluts has no impact either but the soyceity cares for them.

Death to simps and feminists.

Because we live in :feelsclown: world