Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are people so bothered by "fakecels"?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Beside bragging, which i agree is toxic, why do people here create so much fuzz and drama about alleged fakecels?
Who cares seriously. Our lives are over and pure garbage, can we use this time to vent and talk about the blackpill instead of giving some low tier normie attention?

First of all, let it sink through your skull that anyone who posts a lot on .co is a giga truecel and at best a super low tier normie.
These supposed chads who would bother using a site like this dont exist.

I had a sex haver friend before who knew a lot of the blackpill and browsed .co for amusement sometimes. But he would never dream of making an account, jfl.
So stop all this foid behaviour, gossiping and worrying about fakecels. Who cares as long as they are not bragging

they dont like getting mogged and for once in their life they can do what normies did to them, use status and power to disclude someone

They will eventually end up bragging. That's the thing,its a mog or be mogged world. Everyone wants to be better than someone and losers irl will try to use this place as a means to feel better about themselves as they mog the trucels here and can't stop bragging about it.

Or do you want another post from @mylifeistrash about how he easily got female attention or the 100th thread from @Personalityinkwell reminding us that he has kissed girls

I don’t really care about fakecels tbh. I don’t know why they bother posting here though. Just seems like a waste of time really.

Doesn't bother me. I find it hard to believe anyone getting their cock sucked on the regular would waste their time with us.

Doesn't bother me. I find it hard to believe anyone getting their cock sucked on the regular would waste their time with us.
Einstein IQ on this forum, but common sense really
They will eventually end up bragging. That's the thing,its a mog or be mogged world. Everyone wants to be better than someone and losers irl will try to use this place as a means to feel better about themselves as they mog the trucels here and can't stop bragging about it.

Or do you want another post from @mylifeistrash about how he easily got female attention or the 100th thread from @Personalityinkwell reminding us that he has kissed girls
I didnt like mylifeistrash. But inkwell has never bragged about anything
Saying you are not a truecel is not bragging. This is an incel forum not a truecel forum

Einstein IQ on this forum, but common sense really

I didnt like mylifeistrash. But inkwell has never bragged about anything
Saying you are not a truecel is not bragging. This is an incel forum not a truecel forum
Yeah he's more subtle about it. There are surely other people on this forum who are not hideous looking but they remain relatively anonymous and unasuming. Inkwell brought it upon himself

I only go after fakecels that try to make us look like idiots or ones that need to go. @TollieRobertis419 was an incel I went after cause they needed to get eliminated by my hand after they piss me off

Last edited:
I agree, people here are wasting tile looking for fakecels, while actual infiltrators (from IT for instance, or gays/trannies) go under the radar.
Argue less, report more!

Incels.co
Self explanatory jfl

I only go after fakecels that try to make us look like idiots or ones that need to go. @TollieRobertis419 was an incel I went after cause they needed to get eliminated by my hand after they piss me off
why am I getting insanus virginus,when I hover over his name.

I agree, people here are wasting tile looking for fakecels, while actual infiltrators (from IT for instance, or gays/trannies) go under the radar.
Argue less, report more!
Its kinda foidish behaviour to start so much drama and gossip

What do you think about @Sparrow's Song ?

op is a faggot
Mentalcels

Most the fakecels here are Reddit normies.

This is an incel forum not a truecel forum

Things are slowly moving in the direction of truecels-only forum despite the site's name.

I would want at least truecel-only subforum. There's a big difference between 4/10 and sub-2/10 autistic short framelets with bad skin.

Being a truecel is a much different experience than being a failed normie or blackpilled chad. Also, critics will use fakecels to disprove inceldom.

Some chads and normies think this is a easy place to "take over" so they pretend to be an incel to infiltrate, you cannot trust them

that is a quality image

if you want "blackpilled normies" here you should also accept "blackpilled women". there's no difference between them. they're both only here for the narcissistic wish fulfillment. if they act like they can relate to you at all it's just a front for the smug sense of superiority they get by being here

fakecel LARPers don't inherently know what it's like to be incel, which means they come up with false theories and delute the blackpill. They just want to be part of the incel club, because it would excuse them being failed (low tier) normies.

"take a shower", "be more confident" or "get a job" are memes because these things don't help actual incels. It doesn't make sense to have people in the community for whom that would actually be solid advice.

"take a shower", "be more confident" or "get a job" are memes because these things don't help actual incels. It doesn't make sense to have people in the community for whom that would actually be solid advice.
jfl are you saying there are dudes not getting laid unironically because of that stuff, and that applies to them?

you mean they could use kent then

the black guy here ended up ascending and weed is someone who i think fucked a landwhale years ago, idk who that other mentalcel is
yeah the black guy is clearly a normie idk why they chose him in that picture