Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are people so against taking jewpills here

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
im fairly certain im depressed, hard time getting out of bed, don't want to go outside during the day, old copes leave me empty, see no point in trying etc. wouldn't jewpills help at least a little? im at the point where i can't help myself anymore (because of low energy). i'll forever stay a hopeless neet if i don't get "help". idk everything seems so out of reach at this point.

one of the main problems with jewpills is that is not guaranteed to work
if you look at research, their efficacy is on par with placebos
their side effects are really bad also, it basically turns you into a low T zombie (I'm talking about SSRIs)
I was on zoloft for more than a year, it never did me any good tbh
and it was a bitch to quit, I had some really fucked up withdrawal symptoms like brain zaps, even more suicidal ideation, etc.
but if you're feeling really shitty, you could always try it, give it a month and you'll know if the treatment is working.

Last edited:
I’m against them and I’m on them lmao. Don’t get hooked on them I say. I’m reliant on them to not be depressed and want to rope every 5 minutes.

Because they are lazy. And telling a lazy person to improve in any way will make them angry

Also

Anyone improving themselves angers them as well. This is why everything is cope to most here. Crab in a bucket mentality.

Example:

Dont go to the gym bro its cope

Translation: (I'm too lazy to and therefore you should be too).

If it helps you go for it. If it turns you into a mindless braindead drone, then maybe what they're saying is true.

Funny2

one of the main problems with jewpills is that is not guaranteed to work
if you look at research, their efficacy is on par with placebos
their side effects are really bad also, it basically turns you into a low T zombie (I'm talking about SSRIs)
I was on zoloft for more than a year, it never did me any good tbh
and it was a bitch to quit, I had some really fucked up withdrawal symptoms like brainzaps, even more suicidal ideation, etc.
but if you're feeling really shitty, you could always try it, give it a month and you'll know if the treatment is working.
yeah i used to take shit for my ADD and it made me feel zombielike, so idk man it's just over honestly. the blackpill makes you see thru all the bullshit which in the end makes nothing really work
Because they are lazy. And telling a lazy person to improve in any way will make them angry

Also

Anyone improving themselves angers them as well. This is why everything is cope to most here. Crab in a bucket mentality.

Example:

If it helps you go for it. If it turns you into a mindless braindead drone, then maybe what they're saying is true.

View attachment 211089
i really want to get my shit together but years of ldar makes it seem impossible
I’m against them and I’m on them lmao. Don’t get hooked on them I say. I’m reliant on them to not be depressed and want to rope every 5 minutes.
yeah i get you. i just want to feel good again

Last edited:
I suppose in theory they work. You can't concern yourself with the blackpill if you just become a low t zombie

D90

They are expensive, unreliable, and the cope wears off fast. They have dangerous side effects.

Eventually you will need additional jew pills to off set the side effects from your first jew pills. Then you'll new jew pills for those jew pills. Your mind and body will be altered in terrible ways, while the doctors just guess at the dosages of their chemistry experiment known as 'you'. Slippery slope to becoming an all out pillhead.

If you want to try an SSRI to cope with seasonal affective disorder, get some St. Johns Wort. It has the same effect, but won't do the damage or cause the addiction that jew pills do. Be advised though, no pill can cure incel problems.

They aren't trustworthy at all

Bad side effects and takes forever to take effect etc.

They make your dick not work bro

Also

Example:

View attachment 211089
Weight of an adult male silverback gorilla in lbs IQ

Last edited:
They've been shown to work as well as a placebo, and they have serious side effects. Taking some cod liver oil everyday helped me much more. Get your diet and nutrition right, it'll give you more energy.

The real problem is people who don't need them take them anyways (like foids and Chads).

don't like medication in general

they come from a ful taste in medicine, they influence the behavior to make the disturb grow larger than the sickness, there is a lot of information to unpack to those who dont know about jewpills, they make de machine to keep function, the head of the state find them useful, so whatever