Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are people saying chudur is a white LARPer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
What’s the reason? I know a lot of Indian nationalists on here hate him because he makes street shitting jokes and that’s fine. But where do people get the idea that he’s a white guy larping?
@chudur-budur

@chudur-budur is hilarious. I don’t laugh a lot but I’ve laughed at a few of his posts ngl.

I don’t think he’s a white LARPer.

He knows too much tbh. I highly doubt he’s a white larper

Because he doesn't currycope and knows it's over for him and most curries.

I dont know, i always thought that hes a curry god.

What’s the reason? I know a lot of Indian nationalists on here hate him because he makes street shitting jokes and that’s fine. But where do people get the idea that he’s a white guy larping?
@chudur-budur
We've had a index of fakecel LARPers shitting on deathniks tbh. I don't think any sane person would make posts that only shits on their own race.

he's the funniest and most based currycel on here ngl.

If he's LARP, he's a convincing one for speaking the language and everything.

Can't @chudur-budur speak various languages from India?

If he's a LARPer he's doing a very good job at it.

One theory is that he’s an old white guy that’s been studying India a lot.

I know, it’s retarded

One theory is that he’s an old white guy that’s been studying India a lot.

I know, it’s retarded

He is an extremely high IQ polyglot. Not only Indian languages, he can read/write/speak multiple other languages like Japanese and Arabic. I follow his post for quite a long time. Yea some of his posts are really hilarious, and his way of talking does not seem to be coming from an incel suffering from depression. I am sure he is an FBI/CIA shill. That kind of LARPing is not possible if someone is not specifically trained for it.

There are Indian nationalists in here? I've only seen nricels in here.
He is an extremely high IQ polyglot. Not only Indian languages, he can read/write/speak multiple other languages like Japanese and Arabic. I follow his post for quite a long time. Yea some of his posts are really hilarious, and his way of talking does not seem to be coming from an incel suffering from depression. I am sure he is an FBI/CIA shill. That kind of LARPing is not possible if someone is not specifically trained for it.
Most Indians are polygots. Don't be impressed by it and think it's FBI larp. That's mainly because language here changes after every 50 kms and knowing more than one language is a necessary skill. I myself knows 5 of them. My father who didn't complete high school speaks 4. My uncle who didn't complete primary school knows 10. Don't know how he learnt Japanese (probably weeb) but most South Indian Muslims knows Arabic.
People in West at too accustomed to living in homogenous nation states and thinks picking up more than a 2 or 3 languages is impressive when in fact it was common skill people had before the age of nation states.

Last edited:
He's one of my favorite users here ngl, his posts are hilarious

There are Indian nationalists in here? I've only seen nricels in here.

Most Indians are polygots. Don't be impressed by it and think it's FBI larp. That's mainly because language here changes after every 50 kms and knowing more than one language is a necessary skill. I myself knows 5 of them. My father who didn't complete high school speaks 4. My uncle who didn't complete primary school knows 10. Don't know how he learnt Japanese (probably weeb) but most South Indian Muslims knows Arabic.
People in West at too accustomed to living in homogenous nation states and thinks picking up more than a 2 or 3 languages is impressive when in fact it was common skill people had before the age of nation states.

You might be right. But he can also read/write/speak Pakistani language (Urdu) and I have seen in some occasions that mother fucker is typing in Russian. He says he used to live in Japan for 7 years, which I don't believe. He also knows a lot, a shit lot. I am sure he is neither a normie from IT nor an incel. He is not 5'2" either. Because I remembered he used to say he is 5'4" during /r/incels time.

Indians think he is a Pakistani Muslim, Pakistanis think he is an Indian Hindu. Muslims thinks he is a Hindu, Hindus think he is a Muslim. Ethnics think he is a white, whites think he is an ethnic street-shitter. That mother fucker is really something.

I also tried to chat with him once over PM, that mother fucker only talks about literal shit and street-shitting. Don't know if he is FBI/CIA but he is a very abnormal guy for sure.

I don't see it or any hints of it actually being true. He seems like a really cool guy.

Last edited:
Idk but i heard hes actually white.

Hes hilarious though.

I also tried to chat with him once over PM, that mother fucker only talks about literal shit and street-shitting. Don't know if he is FBI/CIA but he is a very abnormal guy for sure.

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

I'd have to try it sometime.

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

I'd have to try it sometime.

@chudur-budur GTFIH

I sizable chunk of this forum's userbase is larp.

He’s white, that explains why he’s a good user and not lame like an ethnic

literally no reason to call him larper

inb4 he is a tall white blonde chad

We've had a index of fakecel LARPers shitting on deathniks tbh. I don't think any sane person would make posts that only shits on their own race.

True, don't know if he is a genius or not, but he is a total insane for sure.

Just try to talk with him over PM you will understand what I mean.

dont know why he would larp for over a year