Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are people posting things like "posts me" or "cucks me" or "mods me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Yes, I've taken this into deep and sincere observation. From what I've witnessed, and grasped within the last month or so of the standard reply in regards to the thread, is related and similar to the argument you are proposing and establishing. Which is why from the best of my knowledge, the reasoning behind your question may not lie beneath the truth or right in front of you, but rather it lies above us.

Which is why this question simply can't go explained or requires a set of valuable and reasonable arguments or reasoning behind the curiosity of your question. Hopefully, one day we may all find a resolution and this question may finally reach a healthy conclusion.
bans me

Yes, I've taken this into deep and sincere observation. From what I've witnessed, and grasped within the last month or so of the standard reply in regards to the thread, is related and similar to the argument you are proposing and establishing. Which is why from the best of my knowledge, the reasoning behind your question may not lie beneath the truth or right in front of you, but rather it lies above us.

Which is why this question simply can't go explained or requires a set of valuable and reasonable arguments or reasoning behind the curiosity of your question. Hopefully, one day we may all find a resolution and this question may finally reach a healthy conclusion.
Explains me.

It's interesting when you think about its me.