Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are people joking at each other expense?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
ive observed this mainly in young people but even in adults!

once i traveled to foreign country just to see a big black man (okay not that big, maybe a bit fat, old and kinda sad) clicking wrong button on his ticket machine and taking money from my travel card. Of course he shouldnt do it, was his mistake.

so he took me to recharge my card and his friends were joking at him things like "hes enjoying this" and more, even more offensive things, implying hes a pedophile that did it specifically so he can spend time with me or whatever.

idk man sounds pretty toxic to me

I mean normies are prone to betraying each other to gain status, wealth, relationships, etc, so insulting each other's weaknesses is pretty tame for their standards.

It makes them feel better

they might be bored

Maybe youre autist and they were joking with each other

Maybe youre autist and they were joking with each other
i am not an autist but am often treated like one due to my natural likability and niceness

I hope they like Chinese. Wok buffet is delicious. Special sauce in the salad dressing.

they think are superior of them

I mean normies are prone to betraying each other to gain status, wealth, relationships, etc, so insulting each other's weaknesses is pretty tame for their standards.
True.