Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are pedos so much more spineless than the average man? Is there a scientific reason behind it?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
At what point do you just say fuck this shit, I’ll give my dying breath to try and take your bitch ass out, even if it means shoving my thumbs into your eye socket. But instead they let another grown ass man humiliate them and abuse them like a dog :feelskek: .

I mean you’ve literally been exposed doing the worst possible thing you can do in society, your life is over, everyone hates you now and wants you dead, and even when you get out of prison you’ll have no reason to even leave because there won’t be anything to look forward to in the free world and you will struggle like hell just to make ends meet. What else is there to do other than go ER?

At what point do you just crash out as the niggers would say. It’s almost like they want to rot in jail and become a little prison bitch. Why don’t they go absolutely wild and end up suiciding by cop or stab someone in the throat and jump off a bridge or something.

View: https://youtu.be/_te4znkocL8?si=IH1ET5E5E2BE2guN

Last edited:
I do wonder that to.

There was a guy that went by the name "Bupac" I think and he caught this one pedo but the pedo ended up shooting him dead

I think those are just the ones that get caught.
The ones with a spine don't get recorded cause they probably kill the cameraman or don't get caught in the first place.

Most are on the spectrum. Basically incel ish tendencies

what

not all pedos are from pedohunter vids jfl, those typically target a specific demographic

many of them are teachers, priests, execs, epstein-associated, etc.

Most are on the spectrum. Basically incel ish tendencies
Others are just smarter to not get caught?
Also, not using internet and being irl must help, but autists all have high inhib to act irl, so I can understand your train of thought.

i read before in scientific studies that pedophiles have lower t on average actually

"hunters" don't go for people they think are tough or can hurt them, they also go out in groups. Wonder why they never catch negroes? Or people who look intimidating?..

They aren't, that's the thing:feelshaha:. People online love to larp as tough badasses just waiting for a chanceto unleash themselves, but when you watch any clips of violence, fights and confrontations IRL, 99% of people are very violence-averse and would do anything to avoid even an emotional fight, nevermind a physical one. Same with pedos, like one or two from time to time chimp out and attack people, but most just shut down and try to seem as harmless as possible because they know that they've lost and it's now solely about as much damage control as possible for them.

At what point do you just say fuck this shit, I’ll give my dying breath to try and take your bitch ass out, even if it means shoving my thumbs into your eye socket. But instead they let another grown ass man humiliate them and abuse them like a dog :feelskek: .

I mean you’ve literally been exposed doing the worst possible thing you can do in society, your life is over, everyone hates you now and wants you dead, and even when you get out of prison you’ll have no reason to even leave because there won’t be anything to look forward to in the free world and you will struggle like hell just to make ends meet. What else is there to do other than go ER?

At what point do you just crash out as the niggers would say. It’s almost like they want to rot in jail and become a little prison bitch. Why don’t they go absolutely wild and end up suiciding by cop or stab someone in the throat and jump off a bridge or something.

80% of child molestators are not pedophiles.

Most are hypersexualized, narcissists, histrionics, coomers, psychopaths, drug abusers, sadists, borderlines etc. that are too ugly, short, low-status, or dumb to attract grown-up victims; or too weak and cowardly to attack grown-ups. They prey on children because it's easier.

Also, foids do most of child molestations. I was molested by an histrionic aunt.

quit being an agecuck these hypothetical girls are agreeing to meetup at a location for sex they are literally going out of thier way, they are showing they want sex, these guys arent coming to rape them but for a consentul enocunter

quit being an agecuck these hypothetical girls are agreeing to meetup at a location for sex they are literally going out of thier way, they are showing they want sex, these guys arent coming to rape them but for a consentul enocunter
Sex?
It's just normal dating, but with a virgin 17.99 year olds.
They probably would back off like any normie with any foid and not have sex for the first 3 months minimum, like foids say themselves they make any new bf wait, I heard it from a foid myself about her three boyfriends all going through this.
So, being so bigoted, I assume you pretend to be anti-agecuck as a funny thing while being agecuck yourself.

They tend to be lonely losers who are high inhib

Low inhib pedos get detected, caught and sent to jail earlier on I presume

In all seriousness though, you are literally questioning why a group of people that like preying on defenseless human beings are subsequently a bunch of wimps. I mean, do you really need someone to answer your daft question?

Pedophiles unironically have Jewish mindsets (or souls if that's your thing). The only reason a modern Jew could ever NOT be humiliated for the shit he promotes is that his kind have infested the land and the government.

"hunters" don't go for people they think are tough or can hurt them, they also go out in groups. Wonder why they never catch negroes? Or people who look intimidating?..
average normie mindset: pretend to act tough by going after weak men that are already disliked by mainstream normies

average normie mindset: pretend to act tough by going after weak men that are already disliked by mainstream normies
also hunters, predators, in nature go after weak prey. So the name isn't dishonest at all :feelshaha: