Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Pakistani girls so much prettier than Indian girls?

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
The countries are right next to eachother and seemingly the same but the Paki foids are much cuter.

College girls
CG1D1 WUkAAGLlj
CAokxJhUcAILTcK
Desi girls in school uniformwwwpakistangirlspicblogspotcom 299
I
Beautiful Pakistani Girls Gallery 1pakgirls2blogspotcom1

all look same

There hundrends of millions of indian foids. Millions of them, by pure statistic are going to be hot.

Pashtuns (Ethnic majority in Afghanistan and Northern Pakistan) mog Dravidians brutally

@Made in Heaven thoughts?

pashtuns vs dravidians

alternative title: why does h20 taste better than water??

Because non-Indic ethnicities such as Pashtuns and Baloch make up a sizable portion of the Paki population. That said, most Pakis are Poojabi curries who don’t look like that

Last edited:
Even Indians are insecure by this. I remember coming across a Bollywood song where the guy was complimenting the foid by saying it has Pakistani looks

Even Indians are insecure by this. I remember coming across a Bollywood song where the guy was complimenting the foid by saying it has Pakistani looks
3d41990d 64a3 4082 b47d f8fb69afb448

Because non-Indic ethnicities such as Pashtuns and Baloch make up a sizable portion of the Paki population. That said, most Pakis are Poojabi curries who don’t look like that
Even if pakis are Punjabi, the lack of AASI monkey genes in them still makes them look better.
De1ee777 bf30 4113 803e 668695e7418e

To be curry is to live in pain.

Even if pakis are Punjabi, the lack of AASI monkey genes in them still makes them look better.
View attachment 1174280
Even pakis and guys like Hrithik Roshan have sizable AASI dna. Upto 20%. This thread is mostly cope becaue he is comparing Pakistanis with dravidians. Obviously they look different. Punjabis, Kashmiris and north west indians look identical to pakis. I being a curry can't tell the difference.

im gonna fucking explode

Even pakis and guys like Hrithik Roshan have sizable AASI dna. Upto 20%. This thread is mostly cope becaue he is comparing Pakistanis with dravidians. Obviously they look different. Punjabis, Kashmiris and north west indians look identical to pakis. I being a curry can't tell the difference.
Yeah, I don't deny NW indians resemble pakis. But even when you look at a phenotype map, pakis have far more European adjacent looks than indians do. And dravidians are a large part of inda population

Are you some white guy with a dark-skinned girl fetish such as myself because I am a racist in the streets and a humanitarian in the sheets

Yeah, they look good. I could go for a Pakistani.

Bc pakistanis are white

Perhaps its because their rivers have less shit and corpses in them?

Are you some white guy with a dark-skinned girl fetish such as myself because I am a racist in the streets and a humanitarian in the sheets
Brown girls look sexy af

Hestia jones
03683702 2947 417e 87f3 a31140868114
B5a51d0a 5157 4b2d b33e 73e8f1ac6267
92255dc9 82ad 4780 871a 13bcef63cfc8

it's because of the dark south indians.

Mandatory @anandkonda tag

Mandatory @anandkonda tag
Good for Indian curries if cumskins consider Paki whores attractive, because it would increase our endogamy further :feelskek:

I myself am only attracted to those trad Tamil foids with long dark hair and sharp Jaws :ahegao::ahegao:

its because of the coloringpill. One of the most brutal pills out there. You can have all the correct facial ratios/features but if u have dark skin its a massive hit to your SMV. India has way more darker skinned people so its over for them.

Look at that sendhil ramamurthy guy. If he had sidharth malhotras skin color, he would have way higher SMV lol. Just thru skin color alone.

Cuz hindus are inferior to muslims

Allah's power alhamdullilah

pakistan is more cold adapted

north east indian women are the best south asians though @anandkonda