Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are obese men more looked down upon than drug addicts, alcoholics, and smokers?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Drug addicts and alcoholics increase rates of crime, poverty, and cause tens of thousands of car accidents every year and smokers killed millions due to second hand smoking, yet it’s always us obese men that gets the all the hate when we do zero harm to anyone!

I don’t see normalfags bullying junkies, alcoholics, and smokers, yet it’s completely societally acceptable to bully us! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

People show complete disgust and hatred towards obese men, always comment and make fun of us about our weight and eating habits for just being addicted to food and how our bodies look! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/qp5Egl5HCXM

Last edited:
obesecels are the most oppressed people on Earth! @sub human :feelsree:

Its part of lookism, fat people are ugly, simple as.

obesecels are the most oppressed people on Earth! @sub human :feelsree:
Brutal as fuck. I suffer as a fat man.

It’s so stupid how much of a double standard there is. Fat foids get hundreds of guys thirsting after them while I rot with 0 foids

There are fat stacies but not fat chad
all women are worshipped, thats the reality of our shit world, but skinny foid will be even more worshipped. For a man being fat can easily decrease smv by 3-4 points.

good points. Smokers and alcoholics are actually more subhuman than obese in societal damage yet don't get equivalent scorn.

Have you always been fat?
Almost always. I was extremely obese as a small child because of my f*cking parents. Like if you look at pictures of me when I was 7 I was like a ball. I lost a bunch of weight a couple times and got fit but I always just lost motivation because I got no foids so I’m back to being fat again

no such thing as fat stacy
Foids don't have the same fat distribution as men, there are super obese landwhales with no facial fat while a guy can have very bloated face even if his weight is normal. Also our weight just goes to our stomach and arms while they get it in good feminine areas like tits, hips, ass, so lots of the time more weight just increases their attractiveness.

good points. Smokers and alcoholics are actually more subhuman than obese in societal damage yet don't get equivalent scorn.
In fact, smokers, alcoholics, and drug addicts are glorized, they are treated as mature, alpha, wealthy, sophisticated and very socialized, while us obese men are treated as neckbeard manchilds or poorfag trash! :feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/p9HtZeu6AZ8

@TheDarkEnigma

Do you eat a ton of food to maintain your mass?
Not really. I just eat unhealthy shit and don’t exercise. I’m starting to fix my diet and exercise more to improve my health though.

Obesity is gross and disgusting though.

There's no excuse for it.

Being an obese fat fuck is something that can be controlled.
Researchers with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) in the United Kingdom used a decade’s worth of digital health records for 278,982 people — 129,194 men and 149,788 women — and concluded current methods of getting people to lose weight aren’t working.
Researchers said the overall chances of an obese man obtaining a normal body weight were 1 in 210. For women, it was 1 in 124.

Those odds worsen as a person’s weight increases.

Men with a BMI over 40 had a 1 in 1,290 chance of becoming healthy while women in that category had a 1 in 677 chance

View: https://youtu.be/ForjP-B94eM

Not a single developed country has ever reduced their obesity rate.

Fat people mog me because they have more frame to store mass in. Fucking Jupiter niggas I swear:feelswhat:

Next thing you'll know they'll mention they are 6'2 :feelsseriously:

There are all self-harming and sinful addictions.

Drug addicts and alcoholics increase rates of crime, poverty, and cause tens of thousands of car accidents every year and smokers killed millions due to second hand smoking, yet it’s always us obese men that gets the all the hate when we do zero harm to anyone!

I don’t see normalfags bullying junkies, alcoholics, and smokers, yet it’s completely societally acceptable to bully us! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

People show complete disgust and hatred towards obese men, always comment and make fun of us about our weight and eating habits for just being addicted to food and how our bodies look! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/qp5Egl5HCXM

Because they are uglier than drug addicts and alcoholics

Bc for normies, drug and alcohol are cool things.

It’s because Jew/liberal social engineering won’t allow people to laugh at and hate fags and niggers anymore (well openly at least) and so people now turn their natural human inclination to identify, hate and laugh at certain others whom Jews/liberals don’t decide to protect and make off limits ie fat people, incels, white people, fundamentalist Christians and right wingers and or so called racists which in the Jewish/liberals mind are basically one and the same. :feelsUgh:

Stop eating, you won’t get the same privelages as fat toilets.