Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are normies still wearing mask?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I’m still seeing npc normies wearing mask all the time. There’s literally people walking down the street alone wearing a mask:feelskek: it’s usually foids or old people that are scared of death. Still people wearing mask alone in their cars. I don’t get it…. It’s like wearing a condom to bed alone because you’re scared to get a std.

They are? I haven't seen anyone with a mask in months and even then it was rare

bc they believe in science!!! smart people believe in science and inkwels don't! ok sweety?

Yeah I see a few still. After having covid I stopped even thinking about it lol

They are mindless sheep

bruh what? if yoe are a normie, what are you doing here?
Op said "npc normies" so he doesn't mean non-incels, he is talking about forgettable irrelevant people, and I am one of them

They are? I haven't seen anyone with a mask in months and even then it was rare
it depends on where you live.
In countries like mine, the shithole masks are still mandatory in university, schools and publicntransportation

Peace is better than hate, if we all ladr the world is perfect

They want to virtue signal like always, showing they are more conscious and special for it, even if it only shows how part of the herd they are

The 40% (loose estimate) people who genuinely believed there was a threat saw the remaining 60% around them wearing masks, without ever comprehending that the 60% were only bullied into doing so by authorities. Hence, solidifying in the minds of the 40% that everyone must be equally as scared and gullible as themselves.

It’s just the liberal cucks.

masks are the dumbest shit and dontt protect you from anything. wearing one is like broadcasting to the world that you are an npc retard who wants to be dominated like low t cowards

They’re still mandatory in my cucked countries cuckversities thank god I graduated. So called educated people are retarded.
“Wear your mask you selfish grandma killer!!! :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I’m still seeing npc normies wearing mask all the time. There’s literally people walking down the street alone wearing a mask:feelskek: it’s usually foids or old people that are scared of death. Still people wearing mask alone in their cars. I don’t get it…. It’s like wearing a condom to bed alone because you’re scared to get a std.
Because they are NPC cucks that believe whatever CNN tells them.

masks are the dumbest shit and dontt protect you from anything. wearing one is like broadcasting to the world that you are an npc retard who wants to be dominated like low t cowards

I still do because I am ugly and don't want people to see my face, unironically they treat me better

I still wear mine because I'm ashamed of my face.

Your country must be pretty cucked and soy if normies still wearing masks :feelskek::feelskek:

I wear a mask because I don't like my face :bigbrain:

They want to virtue signal like always, showing they are more conscious and special for it, even if it only shows how part of the herd they are

Too many fakecels on this forum.

Without my mask on, people will see my face which makes me feel super anxious and depressed.

normies value their lives too much

Very few people are wearing them here anymore which is good to see. They were still mandatory in shops and on public transport until last month. JFL.

Imagine still living under Covid-19 restrictions in 2022.

I need to wear a mask to partially hide my ugly face. But they? WTF. It's more comfortable to not wear a mask.

Bc they're dumb