Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are normies so obsessed with "honest" work?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Lately I have considered writing essays online for stupid little fortnite players in middle school and making money off it. I would consider myself a pretty good writer as far as writing in the English language goes, people on this site who have seen my effortposts would hopefully agree. My one weakness, as far as I am aware, is being too lazy to read over my work properly after it's finished and edit it, but if I'm getting paid (even if it's not very much) I have extra incentive to do that

My mum wants me to get a job so I brought up the possibility of it with her. She didn't tell me to not do it per se, but she certainly voiced her displeasure. She told me that there are surely other ways I could focus my creative energies, and that she was worried about me getting in trouble. I went and googled it, came back to her, and told her that it would only be misconduct in the eyes of the educational institution I was writing papers for a student of, so they couldn't touch me. She still didn't like the idea because it was "cheating" and "not the right thing to do".

I didn't understand why she cared that much about "the right thing to do". The vast majority of CEOs, successful entrepreneurs and billionaires all made it to where they are today after walking over thousands of people, cheating every single one of them out of something as they went. I brought up Mark Zuckerberg, whose creation was something that tens of thousands of other people could have done at the time with ease, and which was partly stolen from other people. My mother then brought up the fact that he has been sued for doing that, to which I brought up the fact that Zuckerberg was still rich af and his life had massively improved from cheating in a much more morally reprehensible way than writing essays for people who are essentially forced into education ever could be. She still wouldn't have it. I asked her why we are supposed to uphold "the right thing" when we live under a system which not only implicitly condones, but at the end of the day is also built around, cheating, and she just gave me "it's not the right thing to do" like a brick wall. I briefly tried to pull the moral relativism card on her but backed down when it felt too spergy.

I am not even mad at her, to an extent I can understand her having a salt of the Earth working-class moralfag point of view on cheating and gaming the system.

What I do not understand is how she can so thoroughly believe in upholding that point of view when the system she lives and works under is built around cheating people, including her. On this I am dumbfounded. The government and the upper tier members of the company she works for a franchise store of are guaranteed to be pieces of shit who became successful and keep their success afloat by milking those below them and using all sorts of underhanded tricks. How can somebody be so perfectly okay with living under a system rife with cheating and dishonesty, but at the same time be so dead-set on honest work for themselves and their family members?

It's a cucked as fuck mindset, you're essentially willing to let people screw you over in a million different barely-legal ways while you put in honest back-breaking work for them your entire life. How do you look at a situation like that and still think honest work is a must? Slave-tier morality. When I graduated from high school a few years ago, one of the last things our school principal told our cohort was to spend our lives doing honest work. Working honestly isn't more rewarding materially OR spiritually in this day and age under this system at all, so what value does it have? If it has no value, why do so many normies cling to it? I don't get how they are so tied to it.

Also normies are anything but honest in social situations.

Last edited:
they're normie so they want you to be normal

Just be Normal theory.

Lately I have considered writing essays online for stupid little fortnite players in middle school and making money off it. I would consider myself a pretty good writer as far as writing in the English language goes, people on this site who have seen my effortposts would hopefully agree.

Happy1

As an English Literature major (and graduating next semester) I'd consider myself to be the best writer on this site.

I have to be, as a master of the English language to teach English in Asia.

My mum wants me to get a job so I brought up the possibility of it with her. She didn't tell me to not do it per se, but she certainly voiced her displeasure. She told me that there are surely other ways I could focus my creative energies, and that she was worried about me getting in trouble.

Well I have bad news for you.

It's most chinks and pajeets in this business, so good luck gaining a foothold.

As for me, I'd never sully myself to such lowly levels.

My talents for qt Asian girls and of course ricecels, can't leave them out in the cold.

It's a cucked as fuck mindset, you're essentially willing to let people screw you over in a million different barely-legal ways while you put in honest back-breaking work for them your entire live. How do you look at a situation like that and still think honest work is a must? Slave-tier morality

Yes this is the cucked value system of the westerner.

Especially the ones referred to as the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.

Hard work for hard work's sake never got anyone anywhere. It's all about smart work.

In Asia business practices are much different. Asians may work long hours but I've heard much of these hours are padded, and they actually accomplish less than the equivalent western would in a shorter time.

It's all about saving face essentially, but no one buys any of it.

Cucked westerners buy it though.

Because it's the socially acceptable P.C thing to think and say, but actions often contradict words.

“Hard and honest work” is a lie told by the elite to keep us in check. If too many people refuse to play by their rules then how would they profit off of those below them? They don’t want us to rock the boat and disrupt their power and influence

So I can rob a bank and live the easy life. Makes sense.

“Hard and honest work” is a lie told by the elite to keep us in check. If too many people refuse to play by their rules then how would they profit off of those below them? They don’t want us to rock the boat and disrupt their power and influence
This and they brainwash people too

But if everyone played fair it would be a great world. But that is a fantasy.

U make some good points but u can not discuss logic with a foid.

Jfl at trying to have a rational and reasonable conversation with a foid.
Bonus points if she mentions 'how she feels'.

Because they have no choice but to be slaves, so they cope hard.

It's cope, obviously. Wageslaving is hell and no one truly likes doing it.

Normies ascribe to the Just World Theory, they believe if they are good, good things will happen to them. They are not doing it because they are naturally decent people.

Doing what they percieve as "honest" work gives them validation.

Work Smart not Hard. Thats my motto

because their lives are meaningless and they think having a job makes it otherwise

High IQ thread and post

Just be a moral fag and let the shekelbergs control and cuck you theory

I hate people like that its like they're willing to die to support a system that fucks and cucks them because "iT's MoRaLlY rIgHt To Be A gOoD gOyEm" jfl

High IQ thread and post

Just be a moral fag and let the shekelbergs control and cuck you theory

I hate people like that its like they're willing to die to support a system that fucks and cucks them because "iT's MoRaLlY rIgHt To Be A gOoD gOyEm" jfl
I wish I could find a job and live a life with as few strings attached as possible. Then again I’m not sticking around hERe for very long. I just want to be able to resist “authority” for as long as possible

I wish I could find a job and live a life with as few strings attached as possible. Then again I’m not sticking around hERe for very long. I just want to be able to resist “authority” for as long as possible
AgreEd brotHER

normies are filthy liars they aren't honest it's just virtue signalling

Normies ascribe to the Just World Theory, they believe if they are good, good things will happen to them. They are not doing it because they are naturally decent people.

This. People's world view get crushed when they understand that the world is mechanical and deterministic. Honest work is the biggest joke around. Cheating others is the best way to get by in this world. Just don't fuck yourself over in a different way by pissing off the wrong people or going to jail is all that matters.