Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are normies so fuckin un-interesting ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
All of them talk about the same shit and follow these steps ;
- Go to park,cafe or some other giga normie place
- Talk bad things about their friends on their back
- Creep on girls on İnstagram
- Talk about 20 th century history and praise shitty people form those times that will kill them for being this much of a degenerate subhuman.
- Make you look at girls to shame you and make you think ''You will never have this''
- Shame non-gf having man

Seriously whenever ı talk to them ı feel like a fuckin alien and whenever ı try to get into the conversation they just give me weird looks and laugh,triggering my anxirty in process and physically hurting me without even touching.Fuckin hivemind

Conform, fit in, don't make waves, don't distinguish as different, no individuality allowed, dumb it down, ridicule the loser, hype up self & deflate others, talk about things everyone has heard about in the news, compare status, bully; got called out? Double down or play it off as a joke & victim is in the wrong for taking it seriously, he should of responded with in gest double entendre & kept it going tit for tat.

Disgusting apes, there is no hope for them. This world needs a purge. Let other species inhabit this earth and live in harmony with nature, with humanity being a harrowing but soon forgotten memory.

they're npcs, they just want to fit in so they just go with whatever the popular narative is. Talking to one is like talking to them all.

Don't forget the long conversations about the latest capeshit.

Last edited:
this is cucked af. whats the point of living if one has to endure such mental torture? pandering to the normies while sacrificing your own mental state?

i find most social situations dull and normies are mostly not intelligent enough to converse with me. on the other hand they think im the one whos dumb lol who in their mind, play video games all day... nothing can be further from the truth, but they will never understand me, im beyond their comprehension. they are easily influenced by media and social media, they are still afraid of the covid19 while i knew from January it was nothing but a flu...

anyways. fuck normies. do not conform (if you're a mentalcel). you are always above them.
If you have self sufficiency then you can give it the finger but if not you're in a very bad place all alone with no status.

Because they are normies

They also randomly talk about getting into fights with subhumans.
Definetly narchism

they're npcs, they just want to fit in so they just go with whatever the popular narative is. Talking to one is like talking to them all.

if you're an incel you have no status to begin with. dont play the normies cucked game. you wont win.

to win against normies is to play to your own strenght and/or a combination of pilosophy cope so you never lose no matter what.
Aye but to get anything requires an opportunity unless you wanna kick the door in lol.

Don't know don't care