Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are normies so cucked?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
how can the average normie live knowing fully well that his hole was (and probably continues to be) the cumslut of many chads? this is one of the most basic things to expect of a hole kind of like expecting a guy to not be a murderer or thief (not like that matters to an empowered w*man :owo:). every hole that watches a few netflix shows is another one down the drain, irreparable and forever a feminist wreck rimming chad's asshole then making out with her cuckmaxed beta :feelsclown: back in the day men wouldn't have taken this shit. the feminization of normies is almost complete :feelsaww:

I’m just waiting for the collapse to happen.

Normies have low self awareness and are usually non self reflective so they don't see or understand the things around them. They are too low IQ to really connect the dots together and they overall lack self respect.
I’m just waiting for the collapse to happen.
The collapse won't happen for decades in the future its not happening anytime soon sadly however until then I plan to NEET it up until it happens.

The normie is like a fly
He is around shit everywhere

Feminized men make for better wage slaves and complain less, jews love them!