Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies simping so much

R

righteouscel

-
I don't understand this they all backstab each other for pussy and worship women when they are just fucking chad

Because media wants them so and jews

All brainwashed and femdompilled

Bollywood and Indian dramas promote simping.

I don't understand this they all backstab each other for pussy and worship women when they are just fucking chad
because they do not want to rope as incels
anyway, foids hate men who do not simp any more
:forcedsmile:

Because media wants them so and jews
Didn't know them anyway.
All brainwashed and femdompilled
pussy power
Don't they all realize they are dming and approaching chads and Chadlites only ? Are they brain dead or something

it's a way of life

meanwhile cucks here just stalk tiktok and instagram toilets all day to compensate

These days normies are all border line incel unless attractive and have to simp and entertain all of their foids desires and behaviours otherwise you are a toxic man child. I’ve never seen a non chad yell at their gf over anything, it’s always the foid shitting on her bf/husband and the second he talks back she dumps him and finds a new doormat normie

Because they will eventually succeed in jestermaxxing, unlike the unattractive folks.

These days normies are all border line incel unless attractive and have to simp and entertain all of their foids desires and behaviours otherwise you are a toxic man child. I’ve never seen a non chad yell at their gf over anything, it’s always the foid shitting on her bf/husband and the second he talks back she dumps him and finds a new doormat normie
Yes this is what's wrong with the world

I’ve never seen a non chad yell at their gf over anything, it’s always the foid shitting on her bf/husband and the second he talks back she dumps him and finds a new doormat normie
Brutal oofy doofy pill.

Because they will eventually succeed in jestermaxxing, unlike the unattractive folks.
But yeah it's pretty much this. Simping and jestermaxxing unironically increases their chances to get laid/a gf. Not going to work for inkwells ofc.

horny men + women's rights = globohomo clownworld

The whole society has shifted into gynocentric SIMP mode. Not just beta orbiters, but also politicians, teachers, the police the media all of them SIMP for women. Even if you don't SIMP everyone else will gang up on you. This is because when there is no struggle for survival or war left to fight, the war over pussy is all that's left.

The whole society has shifted into gynocentric SIMP mode. Not just beta orbiters, but also politicians, teachers, the police the media all of them SIMP for women. Even if you don't SIMP everyone else will gang up on you. This is because when there is no struggle for survival or war left to fight, the war over pussy is all that's left.
I don't simp no wonder I've been hated everywhere