Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why are normies obsessed with relationships and make fun of anyone who’s not in one?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Being single is used as an insult constantly by normies. Examples would be: “That’s why you’re single .” Or “You get no bitches” Or “L rizz”

Because having sex with foids is the ultimate status symbol for men.

Because having sex with foids is the ultimate status symbol for men.
Yet they continue to deny that very basic and simple fact which should be common sense JFL

only single males get ridiculed because society told normies that every male who doesnt meet the females standards are unworthy of life itself, and that they need to be shamed

they also think its funny that a man cant find a woman (ive been told this recently), they are truly ruthless

only single males get ridiculed because society told normies that every male who doesnt meet the females standards are unworthy of life itself, and that they need to be shamed

they also think its funny that a man cant find a woman (ive been told this recently), they are truly ruthless
We must not show them any mERcy when the uprising begins (joke)

We must not show them any mERcy when the uprising begins (joke)
xdd, i mean jokes aside they are just severly brainwashed by feminism and the society that enforces it
but normies are to blame too obviously for enforcing feminism with or without their will

some normie (that isnt nececerally a feminist) recently made fun of me for being a virgin and he only though it was funny or smth

fun fact when i said to him that every girl he has slept with is a whore he lost his shit, calling me a loser again and that im envious of him xdd
ok lil bro you fucked some whores that every chad has also fucked very good achievment

No one insults me for that tbh

because they're lack creativity.