Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are normies like this?

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
After almost 2 months of wagecucking I've learned new stuff about normies and I've seen things that I never cared about before in life, per example:

95% of the normies I work with have tattoos, why the fuck does every normie has a tattoo? And even the tattoos are ugly as fuck without any significant meaning, it's mostly a flower, a spiderweb or some meaningless bullshit.
60% of the normies I work with smoke, many normies smoke for some reason, why do they smoke? It's disgusting.....

becus they are low iq

Sound like you work with thugs, not normies. Normie thugs perhaps hmm

Anyway smoking is cool. Go ahead and try to bum a smoke off of one of them, you'll be happy you did. Inhale deep and slow.

Ew I don’t have a problem with a few tattoos but these people sound like classless thugs

trying to be edgy and individual probably... they feel it too, just can't put their finger on it

Normies being normies.

tattoos are ugly as fuck without any significant meaning,
They will cope by telling you "only in prison tatoos have meanings, mine is just for aesthetics". Yeah, like some meaningless shitty print looks SO MUCH aesthetic on your skinnyfat norman body, everyone is mirin' hard

Probably because others around them do it too since 95% of them have it and 60% do smoke. I will tattoo a dog on my neck to make myself more ugly not because its kool and OG.

Tattoos used to be a thing for lower classes in society, criminals/sailors/etc. not counting backwoods tribal ooga boogas that tattooed their face with religious squiggles.
Then in the west young military guys started getting them because they thought it would make them hardcore and that sentiment started to spread back home. Now what used to be counter culture has simply become culture and every normalfag wants a tattoo because they think it will make them unique, as most normals have no other way of standing out.
The result is every brainlet around having a tattoo of some animal or stupid poem or whatever. Its really bad on fat girls, it seems like EVERY fat girl has a tattoo now and something about their skin makes me want to vomit.

95% of the normies I work with have tattoos, why the fuck does every normie has a tattoo? And even the tattoos are ugly as fuck without any significant meaning, it's mostly a flower, a spiderweb or some meaningless bullshit.

Tattoos are NT and are signaling to the NPC crowd that you are one of them and not a virgin aspie loser (when you heard the worlds "virgin aspie loser" how does your mind's personification of said words looks like? It's almost certain that he doesn't have tattoos.). The reason their tattoos look like shit it's because their face and/or body failo their tats or they simply do not have any sort of aesthetic sense.

60% of the normies I work with smoke, many normies smoke for some reason, why do they smoke? It's disgusting.....

Because they've brought and maintained the habit since early teens as an attempt to look cool and "fit in" with the Chads and Stacies from their school/HS, that's not the case for subhumans since they've been socially excluded from early childhood so after a time they don't bother with trying to gain acceptance.

Last edited:
Because they're NORMIES. Despite their insistance on being a unique flower, they have a desperate desire to fit in with society. Tattoos are IN and you don't want to be the only one in the group that doesn't have one right ? Similar for smoking.

Normies are degenerate.

tats are for fags and retards

Normies like tattoos because it allows them to stand out and be part of what they deem a counter culture (when really they are only following the crowd) and still be socially accepted.

they smoke to relieve the stress caused by the lack of nicotine caused by their nicotine addiction caused by the cigarettes they smoked previously.

Its because normalfags are degenerates.

I mostly hate it when they want tattoos in languages they don't even understand.

After almost 2 months of wagecucking I've learned new stuff about normies and I've seen things that I never cared about before in life, per example:

They think the tattoo makes them cool, it don't. They smoke 'cos they don't know of any other way to relieve stress & it's also a sneaky way of getting their social shit in.

It is futile to try to understand the machinations of another’s mind

its degenerate and disgusting, tattoos and smoking should be outlawed

every normalfag wants a tattoo because they think it will make them unique, as most normals have no other way of standing out.
The result is every brainlet around having a tattoo of some animal or stupid poem or whatever.

Let me guess. All they eat is fucking pasta too? That's how it is at my job.

Yes everybody nowadays have tattos. I hate foids who have tattoos in visible parts. Like I'm a rebel or some bullshit.
nowadays I see more foids smoking than men.

Normies dont have any sort of critical thinking skills. Theres a reason why the politically radical are all losers in life, you have to be a failure to start critically thinking about the society around you and its faults

It is fashionable and it will go out of trend so I'm sure many will regret those sleeve tattoos, they look terrible, apart from sleeve tattoos it doesn't bother me, as long as they don't speak to me

Lack of self-awareness

A lot of them wanted to be cool with chad tattoo artist. Male normies are known lickers of chads ass

I kinda like my "black tears" tattoos.

:yes: Undercut hairstyle
:yes: Glasses or beard
:yes: Smokes
:yes: Likes rap
:yes: Has tattoos
:yes: Talks about Elon Musk
:yes: Watches Naruto or Dragon Ball Z
:yes: Plays Fortnite, PUBG and Minecraft

:yes: Undercut hairstyle
:yes: Glasses or beard
:yes: Smokes
:yes: Likes rap
:yes: Has tattoos
:yes: Talks about Elon Musk
:yes: Watches Naruto or Dragon Ball Z
:yes: Plays Fortnite, PUBG and Minecraft
Why do normans talk about Elon Musk so fucking much? Do they think it makes them look smart/nerdy/quirky or some shit?