Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are normies in denial about men aging better than women when it comes to looks?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
I'm sure most of you have observed this personally in your everyday life if you've kept up with the "hot girls" you knew from junior high or even just looking at photos of the adult couples you know from the olden days vs now and what have you, but on average from a looks standpoint, men usually age better than women (assuming of course they keep their weight down and don't destroy themselves with drugs).

From an evolutionary standpoint this makes sense -- women have a fertility window within which they are desperately sought after. Men of all ages desperately want to fuck and have relationships with young fertile looking women. This is not so when it comes to men who are never desperately sought after and aren't really considered more attractive in their teens/early 20s than say their 30s (provided again that they don't abuse drugs and keep their weight down). Of course eventually everyone grows old to a point that their looks hugely deteriorate but its not uncommon for men in their early 50s to still look pretty decent whereas that is almost never true the other way around (it "can" be so, but on average I mean).

If you follow actors and look up young vs today pictures, this difference becomes apparent very quickly for example. Yes, some men age like garbage too and some women age gracefully (which is what so many cling to to "prove" this disparity isn't real), but on average it seems rather plain to see the difference in action and considering the way we evolved (men can have children til a much older age than women and women's looks coincide with their fertility window after which point attracting men for sex would no longer be needed). Whenever I go to look up hotties from old tv shows and movies usually today the men from said shows look much much better while the women look ... frankly horrible. What prompted this was my recent watch of Twin Peaks -- my lord did those hotties not age well while the men on average look noticeably more well put together all these years later, but of course that's just a small snippet/a single example which needs to be combined with others to form this conclusion and all that.

I just honestly don't get how so many people are in denial about this -- women, I guess I can understand since the truth hurts on this front, but men? Surely men have eyes and the ability to observe patterns no?

And of course you're called a """"""misogynist"""""" for acknowledging this based on your own two eyes. You know because women's looks holding up horribly in reality is because of the patriarchy or some bullshit. I dunno man, I really just wish more people were willing and able to accept things as they are instead of just believing whatever suits them.

What I wonder is, when women are young do they think they're invincible? They're hot shit and they know they're hot shit/highly desirable so they take advantage of it and live large without thinking realistically on the future. Seems to me a woman's best bet for the long term is when they're within that 18-25 range, find the highest value most Chad guy you can land (or just pick a decent looking fellow in med school or comp sci/engineering or some such) then get him to marry you. Boom, your life is now on easy mode and you'll be provided for assuming you have sex with him and don't get fat.

Men on the other hand? Most men cannot get sex easily -- a lot of men try to compete with each other and to build wealth/get a good job/reasonable status so that they can get a woman to commit to them, ideally a woman in this optimal age range who still looks fertile since that's what men find attractive. It's just interesting to think on the differences and I have to say, the male route is obviously much much harder despite what everyone is told. If you're even an average looking woman and you're willing to settle on the looks front, you can usually find some Uni student who's not the best looking guy in a good field who wants to have kids and wammo, you get to stay at home watching netflix all day with your kid or two while the dude goes out a wage slaves for you. Unhappy later? The woman can just divorce rape you and loses nothing.

The thing that grinds my gears is, nothing I'm saying here is untrue, but speaking the truth when its critical of women or reflects them in a privileged light is a big no-no in western countries because we have a lot of fucking retards.

Last edited:
I didn't read your thread but to answer your title, normies tend to coddle women whenever they can. They tell them bluepill lies and women LOVE TO BE LIED TO. Example: Women do not want to be told that they're fat when they're actually fat. They want to be lied to. So we lie to them and say "yeah yeah women age just as well as men do, and yes you can be fertile in your old age just like men can." even though it's not true

I didn't read your thread but to answer your title, normies tend to coddle women whenever they can. They tell them bluepill lies and women LOVE TO BE LIED TO. Example: Women do not want to be told that they're fat when they're actually fat. They want to be lied to. So we lie to them and say "yeah yeah women age just as well as men do, and yes you can be fertile in your old age just like men can." even though it's not true
Yup, that's been my observation as well. Well put mate
feels good lol
Yeah, this board it might not matter too much since the looks value was so low from square one, but still I hear you.

It almost seems like kind of a trap for men who DO manage to land women though -- imagine you get married to a decent looking gal then fast forward 10-15 years. If you now look roughly the same/meaningfully less deteriorated while they've fully blown hit the wall and don't even resemble themselves anymore, that's gotta sting.

One of my buddies' gf's parents are a good example of this -- when they were young that couple was a rough looksmatch right? Today, the dad looks way way better while the mother now looks like a fucking Lord of the Rings Mountain Dwarf lol.

A lot of people try to spin this as, "Oh, but its what's on the inside and the friendship that counts" and I'll give you that it does matter especially after you've got to know somebody, BUT looks are extremely important to basically everyone even though everybody fucking lies publicly about it.

Last edited:
from a fertility standpoint guys age better
but being able to fuck as a guy in your prime (13-21) is different than being active at an older age
being alone will fuck with you
I feel kinda embarrassed when watching redpill copers who are in their 30s dating late teen and early 20s women
What I envy most is people who were loved throughout their lives for who they are
being an mstow coper is just a fucking laughable
being successful in the dating market as an adult is meaningless if you never had a stable base of attachment in your formative years where you were allowed to explore what kind of person you are

When I was bluepilled I didn't understand what made roasties so bad since as a young boy females my own age treated me the worst out of any age group
then reality hits...
If you were not desired at a young age by females of your age group... you were never truly desired
as they get older they put on a pathetic mask glued to their face by all the cumshots they've taken

In some ways it's the opposite. Normies will deny till the end of the earth that looks matter for males because they need males to chase being productive members in society and become wagecucks to keep the industrial economic system going.

from a fertility standpoint guys age better
but being able to fuck as a guy in your prime (13-21) is different than being active at an older age
being alone will fuck with you
I feel kinda embarrassed when watching redpill copers who are in their 30s dating late teen and early 20s women
What I envy most is people who were loved throughout their lives for who they are
being an mstow coper is just a fucking laughable
being successful in the dating market as an adult is meaningless if you never had a stable base of attachment in your formative years where you were allowed to explore what kind of person you are

When I was bluepilled I didn't understand what made roasties so bad since as a young boy females my own age treated me the worst out of any age group
then reality hits...
If you were not desired at a young age by females of your age group... you were never truly desired
as they get older they put on a pathetic mask glued to their face by all the cumshots they've taken
I hear you mate :feelsbadman:
In some ways it's the opposite. Normies will deny till the end of the earth that looks matter for males because they need males to chase being productive members in society and become wagecucks to keep the industrial economic system going.
I do wonder just how much society would shift is suddenly men no longer needed to chase the "self-improvement" meme and if men were no longer desperate for sex/female attention.

So, suppose in 250 years if West World style sex bots existed. Now, that may simply never happen, but just as a thought experiment it's interesting to consider how things would change since men might stop simping for women on a mass scale perhaps, but maybe i'm wrong about that.

Last edited:
cope that you assume that balding doesn't exist

Foids age like milk and men like wine, but in the end it doesn't matter. Foid will always find a partner regardless of how horrendous she looks. A normal looking dude though ...

Not many people here believe that men age like wine either though. They frequently refer to it as a redpill cope. Anyway looks may decline more severely for women than men but SMV for women stays higher than men so there's no wall.

Women age better in the long run but men age better from 18-25. As long as they don't get fat and bald.

Once her eggs go when she hits 35, her body's biology just ropes itself.. That's why cougars look like expired skin folds, their biology doesn't need them to be beautiful anymore.

For men it's the same, but for their strength instead of looks.

They don't go bald retard. Keep coping "men peak at 30" coper.
Depends on genetic. Not everyone holds the bald genes. If you don't get bald, you age better than foid.

I do wonder just how much society would shift is suddenly men no longer needed to chase the "self-improvement" meme and if men were no longer desperate for sex/female attention.

So, suppose in 250 years if West World style sex bots existed. Now, that may simply never happen, but just as a thought experiment it's interesting to consider how things would change since men might stop simping for women on a mass scale perhaps, but maybe i'm wrong about that.
Assuming men are freed from their biological need of sex/female attention:

Most of the women would brand the sex bot havers as "undesirable idiots whom don't deserve a real woman anyway", and try to cope with whomever they can get at first. Then women learn they need to improve hard way, lack of real attention, closeness everything we go through turned up to 11; because men have no real need of female attention from 8+/10. So personality stops being a meme and sits at second place of important criteria list, just below looks.

Result: dating market of now with role reversal.

If the desire of sex/female attention still exists:

Starts the same way with slander and such, but these accusations take root and turns these sex bots as the penultimate sign of inceldom and lack of real desire from women. You are branded as the leader of losers and can't do anything about it, even might feel stinging pain whenever that topic opens up because even you know deep down that you can't create any kind of desire to be with a human and feel lesser to ones with human partners.

Result: we get one of the best copes with the biggest stigma.

In my country everyone say men age better than women

cope that you assume that balding doesn't exist
Touche, but it’s still been my observation that men more often age better than women from a looks standpoint. Of course none of this is probably relevant to us, just to say attractive men usually look better at older ages than attractive women will at said age.
Foids age like milk and men like wine, but in the end it doesn't matter. Foid will always find a partner regardless of how horrendous she looks. A normal looking dude though ...
This is true oddly enough yeah
Not many people here believe that men age like wine either though. They frequently refer to it as a redpill cope. Anyway looks may decline more severely for women than men but SMV for women stays higher than men so there's no wall.
I see what you mean, I don’t think it changes much and like I’ve said above I’m not saying this as a cope. Whether men retain the looks they have for longer or not, that’s irrelevant if you’re ugly to start with. And yes even middle aged post wall women will still be able to find a partner more easily than men I expect, but that’s there beside whether or not the looks they have do or don’t hold up I think.

Last edited:
It's my favorite thing in the world telling women they age badly and are less desirable, because it's so true

Assuming men are freed from their biological need of sex/female attention:

Most of the women would brand the sex bot havers as "undesirable idiots whom don't deserve a real woman anyway", and try to cope with whomever they can get at first. Then women learn they need to improve hard way, lack of real attention, closeness everything we go through turned up to 11; because men have no real need of female attention from 8+/10. So personality stops being a meme and sits at second place of important criteria list, just below looks.

Result: dating market of now with role reversal.

If the desire of sex/female attention still exists:

Starts the same way with slander and such, but these accusations take root and turns these sex bots as the penultimate sign of inceldom and lack of real desire from women. You are branded as the leader of losers and can't do anything about it, even might feel stinging pain whenever that topic opens up because even you know deep down that you can't create any kind of desire to be with a human and feel lesser to ones with human partners.

Result: we get one of the best copes with the biggest stigma.
I appreciate your analysis, interesting to think about eh?
In my country everyone say men age better than women
Is your country as cucked as most western ones are?

I appreciate your analysis, interesting to think about eh?
Thanks and it is nice to wonder and theorize about the future, even though we are most likely to be wrong about reality of the future we are talking about.