Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are normies and soys so offended by the fesikhpill?

Bluepilled ITrannies denying reality once again

nice bro id rather overdose on heroin

your dick would stink for weeks on end

The only vaginas they know is the gash where the penis was after they chopped it off

They cannot handle the truth :feelskek:

Trannies may as well get eradicated off of the fucking planet as far as anyone is concerned:smonk:

Because it doesen’t say that women naturally smell like perfume. It offends them, because it shows that women are nothing but human

Female worshipping cucks would deny fesilhpill

The vagina is is like a gaping wound, how can it not smell even slightly lmao at soys

They cannot handle the truth :feelskek:
I was permanently banned from reddit along with my throwaways because these fools can’t handle the truth. It is so crazy that half the population at least today is incapable and unwilling to even see a different point of view to their own.

Meanwhile we live in constant opposition constantly having people insult and shit all over us. These idiots live a truly sheltered life. They don’t even have to hear ideas that offend them lol.

What you think smells worse, a female's fesikh or a tranny's decaying mutilated genitals?
Id say tranny decaying mutilated hole, but I don't know for sure

Don't forget a lot of these women also have genital herpes which makes it stink even more.

Don't forget a lot of these women also have genital herpes which makes it stink even more.
Their diseased roast beef flaps must smell putrid

men adapt to love the smell