Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies always so athletic and strong?

JAYASCENSION

JAYASCENSION

Recruit
★★
Unlike me who never learnt how to fight at an early age,normies are always never afraid to fight or get punched in the face. Plus they're always interested in sports and participate in them. Why is this ? Unlike my high inhib ass that avoids conflict at all costs. Normies would scrap anytime and always stood up for themselves. It's like they hold no fear of getting injured.

Carry a baton or a club like item. Normies like to get in people's face and push them around. That's when you swing your malee weapon and hit them first. Even if you are much weaker you will win most fights.

You'll get in trouble if you use a weapon like item but heavy flash lights work just fine. It does not have to be a new one or a working one even. You can just search for old used flashlights. D cell battery ones are the best, make sure you get one that uses 3 or more batteries and fill it with them so it becomes heavy.

Maglite-Mag-Charger-LED-Rechargeable_HeroSquare-352672168dc642efa949a6a75085b084.jpg

Carry a baton or a club like item. Normies like to get in people's face and push them around. That's when you swing your malee weapon and hit them first. Even if you are much weaker you will win most fights.

You'll get in trouble if you use a weapon like item but heavy flash lights work just fine. It does not have to be a new one or a working one even. You can just search for old used flashlights. D cell battery ones are the best, make sure you get one that uses 3 or more batteries and fill it with them so it becomes heavy.

Maglite-Mag-Charger-LED-Rechargeable_HeroSquare-352672168dc642efa949a6a75085b084.jpg
Thanks for the advice boyo

Just carry pepper spray and a gun. Pepper spray handles minor altercations, and you can pull the gun when it's life or death. I've never had to shoot anyone yet, but I've used my pepper spray a few times on drunk retards and hobos.

@Musky_Ogrecel I think the flashlight club isn't the best plan. The main issue is, you've escalated the fight by drawing a lethal blunt weapon. If someone pulls a metal club on me, that gives me the green light to draw my pistol and shoot them down. I can then say I was in fear for my life, because a single swing from a metal flashlight could easily cripple or kill a man.

@Musky_Ogrecel I think the flashlight club isn't the best plan. The main issue is, you've escalated the fight by drawing a lethal blunt weapon. If someone pulls a metal club on me, that gives me the green light to draw my pistol and shoot them down. I can then say I was in fear for my life, because a single swing from a metal flashlight could easily cripple or kill a man.
Normies don't carry guns. They are pussies or thugmaxxers. Most thugmaxxers think they are ooga booga tough guys and can handle everything with their fists. Just by carrying a knife you're more armed than 99% of normies anywhere on the planet.

Just carry pepper spray and a gun. Pepper spray handles minor altercations, and you can pull the gun when it's life or death. I've never had to shoot anyone yet, but I've used my pepper spray a few times on drunk retards and hobos.

Lol not everyone lives in the United States

Normies don't carry guns. They are pussies or thugmaxxers. Most thugmaxxers think they are ooga booga tough guys and can handle everything with their fists.
yea men kinda seem dichotomous like that to me. the non thugmaxxers submit to the thug maxxers

This is great advice guys on how to defend myself from normies. But it still doesn't answer my questions. Why are most normies much stronger (physically). ?

Normies don't carry guns. They are pussies or thugmaxxers. Most thugmaxxers think they are ooga booga tough guys and can handle everything with their fists. Just by carrying a knife you're more armed than 99% of normies anywhere on the planet.
Well most people don't carry, but it's your life we're talking about. If you're gonna draw a lethal weapon in a fight, wouldn't you want it to be the best possible weapon? Even if the odds are low, by escalating a fight into lethal territory your opponent is now permitted to use his own lethal weapon if he has one. In that scenario so I'd rather have a gun than a flashlight.

Its genetics. We are all broken genetically so very weak. But when all your genetics are perfect and the working versions of the genes, you are maxxed out in strength like wild animals. Normies aren't just taller than us, they are waay stronger, waay more endurance, faster thinking, faster movement.

This is great advice guys on how to defend myself from normies. But it still doesn't answer my questions. Why are most normies much stronger (physically). ?
It depends what kind of incel you are. Are you a shortcel and frameletcel?

Most normies are not tough and not strong. Most humans aren’t. Only a few humans are really athletic and it doesen’t matter if they look good or not, because you don’t need to be pretty to be athletic.

Get a bam bam bam