Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Normies all getting fat during quarantine

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've lost 20-25 lb now and have been doing cardio every day, eating better, thanks to no shitty job bogging me down I'm in better shape now than I have been in months. I thought it would by the same thing for everyone else as well because it makes sense, but apparently it's the opposite

They're all making memes about how fat they got over quarantine, how out of shape etc so forth which makes me think, how and why? Do they only do things when other Normies are doing them? Do they only do things like staying in shape just to look better in front of other Normies, and as soon as there's nobody to socialize with they become the disgusting fucks they actually are within?

I guess keeping in shape even when you're ugly and never socialize anyway is another incel trait.

because sit and do nothing and eat, what else

agreed, I can do more pull ups now, however, I am less jacked looking simply because I don't have access to heavy weights anymore

I've lost 20-25 lb now and have been doing cardio every day, eating better, thanks to no shitty job bogging me down I'm in better shape now than I have been in months. I thought it would by the same thing for everyone else as well because it makes sense, but apparently it's the opposite

They're all making memes about how fat they got over quarantine, how out of shape etc so forth which makes me think, how and why? Do they only do things when other Normies are doing them? Do they only do things like staying in shape just to look better in front of other Normies, and as soon as there's nobody to socialize with they become the disgusting fucks they actually are within?

I guess keeping in shape even when you're ugly and never socialize anyway is another incel trait.

they piss their money away on food delivery apps

if you cook your own food and avoid high calorie shit like frying, it's pretty hard to gain weight

if you cook your own food and avoid high calorie shit like frying, it's pretty hard to gain weight
I have gotten delivery a few times as well because it's free right now, but even then I still don't see how you can get fat from it

I've still lost a ton of weight and am in better shape now

tfw I cook all my food (too much gluten in normal restaurants, forcing me to rarely go to them. Fast Food is a 100% no go because of this as well so no fastfoodmaxxing) and I am still fat :feelsrope: At least I am not gaining weight...

are they now? i wouldnt know tbh.
500269A7 1ACA 4057 94B4 9E0E13491307

I have gotten delivery a few times as well because it's free right now, but even then I still don't see how you can get fat from it

I've still lost a ton of weight and am in better shape now

Many don't really work out and just get a lot of movement from going to work, doing work which requires heavy lifting, walking from place to place, etc.
Others who do work out have a gym membership and don't know how to work out without gym equipment.

Hey, I know that I don't really know you that well, and we are just anonymous posters, but I just wanna say that I'm proud for pushing yourself during these times to improve on yourself. Keep it up; even if you feel as tho you are incel, it will ultimately make you feel happier about yourself.

Jfl are Normies really that fragile that just a few weeks of sitting at home makes them bloat up to obesity?

let's dwell on the fact that a very small percent of the population was fat 100 years ago but now more than 50% of the USA is estimated to have diabetes or pre-diabetes

let's dwell on the fact that a very small percent of the population was fat 100 years ago but now more than 50% of the USA is estimated to have diabetes or pre-diabetes
I figure it's mostly males that have given up and are just coping with junk food now

That or roasts who just gorge in general like they always have but their metabolism can't handle it starting from the age of 18 (which is when women start getting obese)

Another possible reason is lack of motivation to exercise (and eating more) due to coronavirus-induced depression.

I figure it's mostly males that have given up and are just coping with junk food now

That or roasts who just gorge in general like they always have but their metabolism can't handle it starting from the age of 18 (which is when women start getting obese)

metabolism doesn't even change much as you age. think of how crazy a human body becoming "more efficient" as it gets older sounds

they have a lower activity level, but exercise doesn't even burn many calories

so really their brains just get fucked up and they eat more as a result

I stopped gymcelling

due to coronavirus-induced depression.

Hahahhahahahahha

Are you lost buddy?

metabolism doesn't even change much as you age. think of how crazy a human body becoming "more efficient" as it gets older sounds

they have a lower activity level, but exercise doesn't even burn many calories

so really their brains just get fucked up and they eat more as a result
so yeah it's cope for men I guess

But I don't have any excuse for holes, I mean they have everything handed to them on a platter. How the fuck they can't even put down the sandwich after is beyond me, imagine having everyone bending over backwards for you and you still get fat

"I have too much free time and money, so I eat too much delicious food"
I feel no empathy for fat people (except for fat truecels maybe)

Normies have no idea what to do with themselves when the are left alone with themselves.

I lost some weight myself and read a bit more books. But besides the gym closing down nothing of my life changed tbh

Hahahhahahahahha

Are you lost buddy?

I don't know what's so funny about what I wrote. Normies cannot even go a few weeks of decreased quality-of-life without losing motivation, which in turn could lead them to stop being healthy.

i gained like 5 pounds since bc ive been ldaring

tbh all I'm doing is eating nothing but deliveroo so I'm gaining weight

Should be obvious right? You don't go out, ubare stuck in house so snack all day, can't go gym, and for most people a home workout u can't get into that beastmode mindset like in gym.
Plus you never go out to meet friends and shit, so less walking and crap, I'd have thought it was obvious, and you're doing really well to have gotten better during quarantine, most people won't

I've lost about 5 kg (11 lb) since my uni went online, because I don't have to cope with the stress of social interaction by drinking sugary drinks, alcohol and eating fast-food

True. I’ve become even skinnier and my abs are popping out like crazy.

Nothing changed for me because I was already using my Home Gym anyways

They’re all too “Depressed” to maintain normal weight levels

I still don't understand it. Maybe some kind of self-fulfilled prophecy. At the beginning of quarantine, this seemed to be the most worrisome thing for normies about this quarantine - getting fat.

They only do anything to fit in with the other sheep, no audience means no go.

My weight is the same tbh so no idea

Hahahhahahahahha

Are you lost buddy?

so yeah it's cope for men I guess

But I don't have any excuse for holes, I mean they have everything handed to them on a platter. How the fuck they can't even put down the sandwich after is beyond me, imagine having everyone bending over backwards for you and you still get fat
You misunderstand, you're looking at it from your perspective, you don't get a crumb of anything good from others & see the foids having no discipline. Look at it from their perspective, they've had the validation & positivity their whole lives, it's all they know, they can't imagine having nothing as to them it's an unknown.

If they spent a day in out reality & was told it'll be like that forever they'd rope.

Do they only do things when other Normies are doing them? Do they only do things like staying in shape just to look better in front of other Normies, and as soon as there's nobody to socialize with they become the disgusting fucks they actually are within?
Yes

Also they cope through alcohol with multiple daily Zoom drinks