Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies against this type of self improvement

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
They are all for you going to school to get a better career or losing weight or trying to bodybuild. But for some reason, when it comes to something like jaw or cheekbone implants then they are against it and say "just accept your self". You can accept yourself and the fact that your looks need improving.

I mean, when you look in the mirror and say "boy, I need to lose this gut and 50 pounds" then you are saying that your looks need improving. So what's the difference between that and saying to yourself "boy I need to lose 50 pounds AND get a jaw implant"? What's wrong with the jaw implant?

They are protecting their own ego investment .
They dont want to let go of their belief system .

They are protecting their own ego investment .
They dont want to let go of their belief system .
just world mentality, plus theyre scared and think that’s playing god

Better dead than surgerycel.

just world mentality, plus theyre scared and think that’s playing god
You can say the same thing to a parent who wants to put braces on their kid because the kids teeth is growing in crooked. You can say "that's playing god" but its no different.

you can't surgery aspergers

You can say the same thing to a parent who wants to put braces on their kid because the kids teeth is growing in crooked. You can say "that's playing god" but its no different.
yes
but normies are known for having random illogical hang ups for shit that won’t matter anyways. they think everyone with defining negative traits can be a celebrity like danny devotion.

If they accepted that plastic surgery made you more attractive, they would have to accept that we are born different and unequal, that certain things that are very important for attractivness can not be changed naturally. Which defeats the whole talk about selfimprovement, since some things are outside of a persons control. They would also have to accept that selfimprovement can only take a man so far, and that the end result will be determined by genes, not effort.
Good point. But braces are socially accepted, so normies do not have to think or justify it.

They don't want you mogging them 'cos they can't look down on you & if a foid gets pregnant by you she's been tricked.

I don't know but I hate them

Normies biggest fear is an incel becoming a Chad.

Normies are scared of the idea that self improvement(control) means nothing in the face of determinism.

They don't want you mogging them 'cos they can't look down on you & if a foid gets pregnant by you she's been tricked.
Just like when foids wear makeup that makes them look like a whole different person??
Normies are scared of the idea that self improvement(control) means nothing in the face of determinism.
True.

Just like when foids wear makeup that makes them look like a whole different person??

True.
Yeah but apparently society considers it fair game they're held to a different standard.

Very true. Most of the people I have discussed the Blackpill with have come up with the same response of denying it's existence. Usually something along the lines of "its about personality" or "we don't need hunter eyes or a strong jawline because we don't live as hunters anymore".

At some point I just give up trying to argue with them, almost like I'm talking to a brickwall. I don't understand, is it virtue signalling? A coping mechanism?

they are bluepilled and don't know that face is everything

I suppose they're too low iq to tell you that a cosmetic surgery isn't going to treat your aspergers.

it's cheating your genetics which theybhare

Because they believe that it's unnatural and extreme. Which I agree with.

However, lifting and taking supplements is also extreme and unhealthy, however it's universally accepted by normies

Did you know James from the BBC documentary got a nosejob in Lithuania, he is a bit of an attention seeking soy on youtube though.

They're only against men getting plastic surgery. Women get plastic surgery all the time, "you go gurl!" :soy: