Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normie dudes so obsessed with trucks?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
:soy: Bro I’m a BIG DUDE bro I need a BIG LIFTED TRUCK cuz I’m a big MANLY DUDE I can’t afford it and I’m drowning in debt from the car note and gas but bro I NEED A TRUCK

I legit think obnoxiously large trucks are male version of Jeep’s for foids.

I have literally never seen a dude over 6’2” at most have a big lifted truck. They are obnoxious as FUCK

are they the hillybill rusty white guy type? we have alot of those in alaska for some reason but their more like bushmen

are they the hillybill rusty white guy type? we have alot of those in alaska for some reason but their more like bushmen
No. Just normies in general. It’s the same everywhere you go.

No. Just normies in general. It’s the same everywhere you go.
are they hillbillys or like in the south though? also are they white dumb question but are they?

are they hillbillys or like in the south though? also are they white dumb question but are they?
A lot are white but this applies to any race. Black too, especially. No, this does not just apply to hill billies

A lot are white but this applies to any race. Black too, especially. No, this does not just apply to hill billies
probably where you live kids at my school (youngcel shit) have these old dirty trucks and shit normies too lmao

I've seen women do this too :feelshehe:

I need a big truck to mog normies and Chads. :incel:

consooming because they can't also get laid

Trucks are useful for utility reasons.
But if you don't even work a job or have hobbies or something where you'd need a truck for hauling or something, then yeah you should not have a truck.
I wish i had a truck. But i'm 5'6 so i can't get a really big tall one like i would want :feelsmage::feelsaww:

Bro I’m a DUDE bro I need a RIDE cuz I’m a big MANLY DUDE

I've corrected your post. You're welcome.

BDSM

Trucks are useful for utility reasons.
But if you don't even work a job or have hobbies or something where you'd need a truck for hauling or something, then yeah you should not have a truck.
I wish i had a truck. But i'm 5'6 so i can't get a really big tall one like i would want :feelsmage::feelsaww:
I have never seen a single dude with a truck actually need it for the utility lol

Are there black foids in Alaska? And how did you end up in Alaska? And have you seen any polar bears? And if so, have you tried petting one?

Are there black foids in Alaska? And how did you end up in Alaska? And have you seen any polar bears? And if so, have you tried petting one?
yes and my family wanted do to crime and no

I think men just tend to like "tools".

Cars, trucks, guns, even computers and things like that.

They're tools and they have uses that appeal to men. It's just the way our brains tend to be wired.

How did your black family make it to Alaska

Yeah trucks are a status symbol here I won’t hate though cause if I had the opportunity to get a nice lifted truck I wouldn’t turn it down.

How did your black family make it to Alaska
some ancestor of mine either came here to escape racism or to do crime either way they did crime and shamed our family the cops hate us here

some ancestor of mine either came here to escape racism or to do crime either way they did crime and shamed our family the cops hate us here
:feelskek: I’m surprised your jungle bunny tails don’t freeze off everyday up there.

I wish we could trade places. I I’m in a climate that’s more suitable for you and vice versa.

I drive a truck. But it’s a smaller one and it’s very useful for hauling stuff. My parents sold it to me

:feelskek: I’m surprised your jungle bunny tails don’t freeze off everyday up there.

I wish we could trade places. I I’m in a climate that’s more suitable for you and vice versa.
nah i like alaska and the cold

but im leaving to go to college and to ascend hopefully

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who found normies obsessions with cars/trucks/dirtbikes/four wheelers obnoxious. I can't relate with it at all

Is it a ford ranger
How tf did you know that? Technically it’s a mazda but it’s the same truck as a ranger(same interior, engine, transmission, drive train) due to ford and mazda having a collaboration

It's just another retarded way for norman men to get 'higher up' in the social hierarchy.

How tf did you know that? Technically it’s a mazda but it’s the same truck as a ranger(same interior, engine, transmission, drive train) due to ford and mazda having a collaboration
I didn’t even know Mazda produced a truck.

And when I hear “small truck” the ranger is the only one that comes to mind

I didn’t even know Mazda produced a truck.

And when I hear “small truck” the ranger is the only one that comes to mind
Yea probably the most popular. Great little trucks that last forever

Yea probably the most popular. Great little trucks that last forever
It’s sad that small trucks like the old Toyota and Nissan squarebodies don’t even exist anymore. Even the new model rangers are huge.

It's funny to see huge lifted rigs with traction chains in an area that is completely suburban, with fully paved roads and no farming or any industry nearby that would warrant such a truck. I guess these guys must drive them out for off roading or something.

I think men just tend to like "tools".

Cars, trucks, guns, even computers and things like that.

They're tools and they have uses that appeal to men. It's just the way our brains tend to be wired.

You never see foids take interest in tools and machinery solely for the sake of interest in the tool. The compulsion that men feel to learn the ins and outs, and master its usage seems to be unique to men.

It's funny to see huge lifted rigs with traction chains in an area that is completely suburban, with fully paved roads and no farming or any industry nearby that would warrant such a truck. I guess these guys must drive them out for off roading or something.
I’m in an area like this it’s so annoying especially when they straight pipe it and it’s loud as hell. Also when they have super bright LED headlights even though there’s streetlights everywhere :lul:

But some of them do use them as they are meant to be. Almost everyone here has land and a little property 2 hours away in the country that they can use for mud riding and hauling trailers and such things.

It’s sad that small trucks like the old Toyota and Nissan squarebodies don’t even exist anymore. Even the new model rangers are huge.
Im not a fan of modern cars tbh. Too complicated and over controlled

I have a fullsize truck, I bought it to tow shit.
It's nice always having a bed I can throw things in and not having to worry how I would transport a large item.
It also does feel good truckmogging other vehicles that are shorter but mine isn't lifted or anything.

:soy: Bro I’m a BIG DUDE bro I need a BIG LIFTED TRUCK cuz I’m a big MANLY DUDE I can’t afford it and I’m drowning in debt from the car note and gas but bro I NEED A TRUCK

I legit think obnoxiously large trucks are male version of Jeep’s for foids.

I have literally never seen a dude over 6’2” at most have a big lifted truck. They are obnoxious as FUCK
Location thing, we mostly have cool corporate cars with all normies

Why do I need a car? I'm not some insecure faggot like you who needs spends thousands of dollars, and spend nearly 5 dollars a gallon to feel better about myself.
You’re really seething I would be too if I was 30, carless and still dabbling in Gnosticism and other retarted shit. It’s time to grow up :lul::lul:

Because if you make 40k a year you're not going to put 250k into a house, but you can put 70k into a truck in an effort of wealth display via living with roommates or at home.

probably where you live kids at my school (youngcel shit) have these old dirty trucks and shit normies too lmao
In my area. It's white kids obsessing over dirt bikes and ATV's. I can always hear them in my neighborhood. Can barely get any sleep sometimes. They're too busy popping wheelies around the neighborhood while I'm tryna get some sleep at 3AM lmao. Police are always having to come round and sort it out

I want to drive a big truck and I will give no fucks whatsoever

how about cars in general

cars just need to get the job done, no need to obsess over them

Just haul 2x4s and sheets of plywood and roofing metal in your Honda civic bro

Just haul 2x4s and sheets of plywood and roofing metal in your Honda civic bro
Nigger, anyone that does that type of work has a beater truck that looks like shit, not the new clapped out luxury truck fad. Spacers/stacks/lift kits/chrome rims/