Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are normalfucks hypocritical like that?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Boy: <gets bullied> <a news report is made about him>
Society: "Oh no, think about this poor boy, what is this abuse going to do to him, poor guy."
Boy: <goes ER>
Society: "Eeeewwww what an incel, he should have just killed himself. Or just... like... stay calm WTF?!"

inb4virtuesignalling

That isn't the case for most, since they openly shit on mentally deranged victims of abuse in public spaces after they snap. But before they are like "ooooh poor you". Why are they like that?

Everybody is awful these days. It's enough to make anyone crazy.

Boy: <gets bullied> <a news report is made about him>
Society: "Oh no, think about this poor boy, what is this abuse going to do to him, poor guy."
Boy: <goes ER>
Society: "Eeeewwww what an incel, he should have just killed himself. Or just... like... stay calm WTF?!"

inb4virtuesignalling

That isn't the case for most, since they openly shit on mentally deranged victims of abuse in public spaces after they snap. But before they are like "ooooh poor you". Why are they like that?

It's just signalling. They don't really care. It's all about social validation.

They don’t want to get shot up by ER

Here we go again, gotta fire up the movie tonight.
I love that movie
JOKER1

JOKER2

don't even need subtitles lel

That's not how it used to be. It used to be that people understood school violence was the product of a broken mind. Like Cho. People didn't react to Cho like they reacted to Minassian. The thinking with Cho was "This guy had some problems and needed help."

Yeah but what are they signaling when they shit on someone who goes ER?

It does not matter. They are just agreeing with the collective consensus and they are receiving positive feedback for that.
If we lived in a society where eating icecream was the same as murder, they would do the same thing.

It's like these people in the yt comments that repeat lines from the videos or always make the same dumb jokes. It's a feedback loop that pumps up their egos.

That movie really hit me deep in the cinema. I actually cried but had to hide it because some fucking staceys were seating next to me.
mogs me I saw a version with korean subtitles online

Wonderful movie A few months ago a foid of my class, talked about joker and said that he did not have to kill people, he should only try to improve socially :feelsgah: jfl.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It does not matter. They are just agreeing with the collective consensus and they are receiving positive feedback for that.
Yeah that makes sense I figured it too after I asked you the previous question. It doesn't matter if it actually universally good, as long as the rest of the herd agrees, it's okay to have a certain belief. We see a lot of that nowadays like with faggots.

But still... why are most people such simpletons that they need that in their lives? Why do some people like us see it and find it disgusting.

JFL just lobotomize yourself bruh, just change your genes bruh
Yeah that makes sense I figured it too after I asked you the previous question. It doesn't matter if it actually universally good, as long as the rest of the herd agrees, it's okay to have a certain belief. We see a lot of that nowadays like with faggots.

But still... why are most people such simpletons that they need that in their lives? Why do some people like us see it and find it disgusting.

It's a very feminine trait. I hate seeing guys peacock with expensive clothes and shit. It's just wrong.

Last edited:
The normtard thinking with Cho was, "ewww, ugly ricecel, he should have just accepted his cucked life instead of going Cho"

They don't actually want to help, words are cheap and easy to throw out, none of them would even give you a single glance if you collapsed in a ditch

Wonderful movie A few months ago a foid of my class, talked about joker and said that he did not have to kill people, he should only try to improve socially :feelsgah: jfl.
Just don't kill people theory

(((mentally sane)))

It's just signalling. They don't really care. It's all about social validation.

This is your answer, OP.

Nobody gives a single flying fuck in this fake, selfish, self-absorbed, materialistic, narcissistic, degenerate society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back