Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are Nordics so tall?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
"They eat a hearty, protein-heavy, calcium-heavy diet. This enables them to grow to nearly their maximum genetic potential height. "

"Yet Scandinavians who are born and grow up abroad, eating a completely different diet, still maintain their tall height.

It's more than just their diet"

"It's also epigenetic. If your grandparents and parents were well fed their entire lives with a protein-heavy, calcium-heavy diverse diet then that will carry on to the next generation which will reach even a greater % of it's genetic maximum.

Yes, also if a person is unhealthy all their lives with a poor/malnourished diet they'll have shorter children who will not reach the same % of maximum genetic height as they did."

Average height there was like 5'7 in the 1920s

Average height there was like 5'7 in the 1920s
What was average height of rest of world? Sweden was very developed in 1920s more so then most third world countries today

Because taller men when on to produce more children, while short men all roped

Before I was born @TheSecondComing was living rent free so I had to mog him

The Dutch used to be one of the shortest countries in Europe, but during the 20th century all the women selected to mate with tall men, now the average height is 6ft

Because taller men when on to produce more children, while short men all roped
This. Married man are 1 inch taller than average guess what is the increase of height in one generation? 1inch sexual selection driven by foid hypergamy.

This. Married man are 1 inch taller than average guess what is the increase of height in one generation? 1inch sexual selection driven by foid hypergamy.
Shorts foids always seem to want tall men the most, but there sons will usually end up manlet

Genes

6ft is manlet-tier these days

The Dutch used to be one of the shortest countries in Europe, but during the 20th century all the women selected to mate with tall men, now the average height is 6ft

Is that true?

Would be kind of impossible to only select taller men, since they had still had a monogamous culture. Maybe they cuckolded though. I could see their women being extra cunty like that.

Is that true?

Would be kind of impossible to only select taller men, since they had still had a monogamous culture. Maybe they cuckolded though. I could see their women being extra cunty like that.
Same nordic women are cunts

idk maby a foot more than you
Screenshot 20

More milk and meat consumptions compared to other places of the world.