Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Nigerians so fucking tall?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Holy shit literally every Nigerian I’ve come across has been y’all to some degree average why is this? I don’t even meet many either. Any Nigerian girl or guy I’ve met heightmogged me from the Dominican Republic and back tbh

Somalis are also mad tall tbh

gotta be something in the fufu they eat that makes them so tall

Somalis are also mad tall tbh
I haven’t met many Africans cuz I live in America and haven’t seen any except for Ethiopians and Nigerians for the most part by Ethiopians kinda look like black Indians to me

I haven’t met many Africans cuz I live in America and haven’t seen any except for Ethiopians and Nigerians for the most part by Ethiopians kinda look like black Indians to me
Bro i swear there is a large somali community in America in minnesota there is tons of somalis pretty odd how u have seen ethopians but not Somalis

Last edited:
Bro i swear there is a large somali community in America in minnesota there is tons of somalis pretty odd how u have seen ethopians but not Somalis
Minnesota is a dead state compared to New York (i live in New York)

Minnesota is a dead state compared to New York (i live in New York)
Minnesota is mad cold i understand watchu mean
Somali niggas are basicaly ethiopians but taller and a little bit darker

South sudan avergae height is suifuel